0.7

Y/n's pov
"I'm pretty sure we'll all be alright as long as they stay away from us, " Anthony said.
"Yeah, I guess, " Zack said.
Mr Myers started to pass out the supplies and said, "We don't have enough supplies for everyone so if you need something feel free to get up and go to another table and get what you need. "
*A couple minutes later*
I see Laura walking up to our table.
"Shit! " I whispered-yelled.
"What? " Liam asked.
"Heyy I see you guys are two men down, " Laura said, laughing a little.
"What do you want? " Zack said, clearly annoyed.
"Relax, I'm just here to say that Max and I are dating, and Vannessa and Jake are also dating. So they aren't going to be anywhere near you guys. Oh, and I need a glue stick. "
"Oh really? "
"Yup! "
"If it's true, I want to hear it from them! " I told her.
"Ok." She walked away.
*After our last period ended at our lockers. "
Max walked up to us and said, "Hey guys. I want to tell you guys something. "
"What? " Zack asked.
"I'm dating Laura. So I won't be hanging out with you guys as much as we used to. "
"After everything they did to me. Max, you're like a brother to me or were." I told him in angry tone. "You're just gonna throw out our friendships away for her. "
"Y/n, if you're really my friend, you would let me be happy. "
"Fine go be with your bitch! "
"Y/n don't call Laura a bitch. If anything you're the bitch. "
"Hey!" Anthony yelled. "Don't call Y/n a bitch! "
"Why not? She's acting like one. "
I looked at him and said, "Maybe I'm acting like one because someone who I thought was my friend is dating someone who beat me up. "
"Okay so? Zack who's right me or her? "
Zack looked between us and said, "Y/n is right. "
"Really Zack? I thought you were my best friend. "
"I mean I was until you choose someone who is an attention seeker! "
"Fuck you guys! You guys are asswhole friends! " Max said walking away.
"Fuck you too! " I yelled at him.