2.0

"Guys?!?" someone yelled. We didn't turn around because we thought that person was calling someone else. "Y/n? Zack? Anthony? Max? Liam? Ethan?" That's when we turned around.
"Nataly?!?" I yelled when we turned around. "What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you where in that stupid boarding school." I hugged her. Then it turned into a group hug.
"Okay guys I can't fucking breath." We stopped hugging her. "The reason I'm back is cuz my parents saw that I was doing good."
We were about to say something but we heard a voice. A voice everyone in the group except Nataly dispited right now. Kenny's voice said, "Jesus you guys are here too. Shouldn't you guys be fucking grounded?"
"What are-" Zack was asking before getting cut off by Nataly.
"Wait Kenny?!?"
"Oh my god Na-"
"Nat you know this Dungeon Lord freak?!?" I asked suprised since she thought people who played it were freaks but I guess she changed her mind.
"Y/n Kenny isn't a freak! He is a good friend."
"Don't tell me you're fucking defending him." I scoffed.
"I am because you are being a jerk. Why are you acting like this?"
"Because-"
Kenny butted in and told her everything.
"Well you guys deserve that."
"He was flirting with Y/n even when we told him to stop." Ant said annoyed Nataly was taking Kennys sided.
"Well-"
"Why are you even taking his side?" I asked annoyed.
"Because he stuck by my side since day one in that boarding school and when he left he didn't stop writing or calling."
Kenny looked at his phone and said, " I got to go."
"I see what this is about you're fucking mad we stopped calling and writing letters to you."
"Of course I am what kinda of friend does that without a reason."
"Okay we sent you a letter saying that things were getting bad around here so if you actually read it you would know."
"I did read them but you said bad so I thought you would still write or call!"
"Oh my god! We only stopped writting for 4 months."
"Exactly 120 days without a word from any of you guys! Then I come back to find out you guys are assholes! Oh and don't get me started with what I had to find out from strangers!"
"You know why we didn't write or call you?"
"Because you guys were to busy with being famous, doing weed, doing drugs, drinking alchol oh and lets not forget you guys being bullys!"
"No it's because each time we were in a call or you would write back all we talked about was you. We tried telling you we got addicted to drugs, weed, and alchol. That I relapsed but no lets hear Nataly's perfect new life. Oh my best friend Emily, Oh my friend Mark , Oh my friend Alex, Oh my friend Zoey. Oh my friend Leo, Oh my friend E-"
"Okay I get it I have been a bad friend I should've listened more than I did to you guys."
"I know the second reason why you defended Kenny." Anthony said.
"There is no second reason." Nataly said giving him a death stare.
"You like him."
"I do-"
"I hate to break it to you but he has a little crush on Lia." Ethan said.
"But a major one on Y/n." Zack said.
"I know I saw who texted him it said Lia with a heart emoji and one with heart eyes, but can you guys please leave him alone." Nataly said sadly ignoring what Zack said.
"I'm sorry what?" Liam asked a little shock.
"Ok Nataly we love you but we aren't going to stop messing with that bitch just because you have a crush on him." I said annoyed. Did she really forget how we act?
"Yeah plus we still need to get back at that fucker for getting us suspended." Max said.
"What the fuck guys? What  happened to you guys? You guys used to be kind no matter what."
"Jesus fuck. Not you too. We just stopped caring what everyone thought about us."
"Okay I'll stop talking to Kenny if you guys try and not be assholes to him."
"Did you really not hear what Max just said?" I asked
"I did but still."
"No we aren't going to be nice."
"Why?"
"Because we already tried to be nice look where it got us."
"I barely can reconize you guys. You guys use to try to be nice to everyone no matter what. You know what? Talk to me when you guys have some fucking sense." she said walking away.
"What the fuck?" Zack said or asked.
"Is it because we don't dress like little kids anymore?" Ethan asked.
"I guess." Max said.
"Did she really expect for us to be the same as five fucking years ago?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yeah." Ant said. We decided to just play in the arcade.
*An hour later*
I decided to scroll through tiktok and saw another video but it was about what happened earlier so I called the guys.
"Guys?"

"What?"
"Look."

First Clip Bonie:8 year old Nataly
Damon:8 year old Y/n
Second clip Ignore the fact that Bonie was running but Bonie:13 year old aka now Nataly
Also pretend that there is people around Damon:13 year old aka now Y/n
"This happened an hour ago." Liam said.
"How did they even get the first clip?" Max asked.
"I don't know." I said.
"Y/n, Max, we better get going." Ant said.
"Your right bye guys."
"Bye."
"Ok what the fuck is going on? First a edit of us in the hot tub that's going viral. Then a edit about the fight we had with Nataly." I said.
"I know the first one reasonable since Max took the video but the second one." Ant said. Someone bumped into me so I looked and saw Nataly.
"Oh I'm sorr- oh Y/n. Anthony. Max. What are you guuys doing over here?" she said.
"You know just walking around." I said suspicously on why she was walking toward the Nike's store.
"Oh umm cool. Bye." she said walking quickly towards it acidently dropping her phone.
I picked it up and followed her. "Hey you-"
"What the fuck?" Ant said but asked suprised that Nataly was with Kenny flirting with him?
"Why did you guys follow me in here?" she asked mad.
"Well because we wanted to talk to you about what happened in the arcade and you dropped your phone. "Max replied.  "So I guess you can have this. "
"Guys this isn't what you think it is."
"Really? Because it seems that you are hiding the fact that you are hanging out with Kenny-" Ant said annoyed.
"Ok so? At this point we are barely friends."
"Oh so that's how you really feel?" I asked her mad.
"You know I didn't mean it like that."
"Then how did you mean it Nataly?"
"Umm I don't-"
"Don't know. Whatever don't come back to us when you are crying."
"What the fuck."
"I know."