1.3

Y/n's pov
The bus pulled up. We got on and went to the back.
"So you two a thing? " Ethan asked Zack and Max.
"Wha-what?!? " They said at the same time flustered.
"Guys, it's obvious! " Anthony told them.
"What's obvious? Plus, Jake and I talked, and we are officially together." Zack asked, trying to play dumb.
"You guys like each other! Wait, you got back with Jake?!? " I told them.
"Uhh yea. "
"Why? He's horrible! " Ant asked.
"Umm, it's complicated, " Zack answered.
"How is it complicated? " I asked him.
"It's- I don't know. I guess I just go back to him because I think no one will like me. "
"Zack, you're an amazing person whoever you like will like you back, and if they don't, they aren't the one for you."
"I guess. "
*walking to lunch with Zack*
"Y/n, do you think it's a good idea to ask Max out when I dump Jake? "
"Of course he likes you, you like him! So there's no way he would say no. "
"If that's how it is with you and Anthony, why don't you ask him out? "
"I don't know, but you should focus on asking out Max and dumping Jake."
"Right, I'll do it after school before the sleepover. "
"Okay."
We went sit down with the rest of the group, but someone got in our way. It was...
Anthony's pov
I am currently sitting down on a lunch table with Ethan Liam and Max. Y/n and Zack are in another class, so I was talking to them about asking Y/n out.
"So should I? " I asked them.
"Yeah! " Max said. "She likes you, you like her. "
"Here they come. " Ethan said. "Wait, never mind someone is in front of them. "
"Who? " Max asked.
"It's...