001

ATLANTA GEORGIA 

12:00PM

Kaylani POV

Today was move in day. My best friend simone and i were moving from NJ to ATL with out families. * I unpacked my last box and laid out on my bed when i got a text from simone*

Simone Says <3

Girl come over neoww

                                                                                  ~Kaybaby~

                                 Girlll i just unpacked . B there in 20 hoe.

Fineee ;(

                                         end of conversation

* I laughed at her message and showered. I put on my black lace dress with my ricks and my hair in a messy bun. Putting in my airpods i started listening to my own music before walking out the door. i walked down 2 blocks and made it to simones house, i saw her dad with her little sister skylar*

"aye Mr.Simones how's it going with nthe move?" i asked him

" It's going good i tell that big headed girl that you out here" he said in his jamaican accent. 

Almost on cue simone comes out of her house and we started walking around the neighbourhood.

They stopped at this black rustic wall and took pictures

~Simone POV~

Girl these pictures mad cuteeee, you should post them on your main page.

Kaylani~ girll thank youu, but idkk i kinda like being mysterious.

(A/N)

They started walking to the corner store. They saw some cute boys on their way but kept walking.

~Simone POV~

We were skimming through the snack's and decided on getting 2 fruit punch arizonas, A big bag of takis and 2 cherry blowpops. As well were walking out a really fine dreadhead called out to us.

???~ Aye whats yall name?

simone~ Simone and Kaylani

???~  Im steven. Can i have your insta or snap?

He turned and look at kaylani with his phone in his hand

Kaylani~ Sure, vvluzii for snap and vvluzi for insta

Steven~ alright ill text you :)

 And.. with that they walked to kaylanis house yo spend the night

Author Note <3

let me know how you feel about the new boookkkkkk, pictures of characters and cover coming soonnn

5 votes for next chapter <333

(339 words)