005

Simone's POV:

The whoel group was sleeping over at kaylani's house. I was sleep ontop of dami when i woke up to my phone going off. i looked at and seen i got a text from Sevy.

                                                                   7<3

Girl we just landed in da A. ill talk to you

when we finish unpacking love u 

                                                                                  Girll okay we'll be here                                                                                                                       

                                                                               *Sends kaylanis address*

                                                                                   im going back to sleep

                                                                                                 *Read 2:41 am*

                                                           imessage

                                                                   Omniscient

Simone got up and straddled dami. it was almost 3 am everyone was asleep. She started kissing on his neck and he woke up.

"girl if youn stop kissing its gon get wicked"dami said in a sleepy tone

He kissed her chest down to her tits , he took her shorts off and slid her panties to the side, he slid his dick in and held onto her hips while he guided her, sliding in and out of her slowly. Simones soft moans turned his on. He slid her all the way down almost making her yelp and sped up his pace hitting her g-spot everytime. Simone rocked her hips back and forth trying to match his pace but he was going way too fast and due to overstimulation she was about to cum. Simone moaned quietly  into dami's ear.

"baby im about to cum.." Simone said out of breath.

 'Hold it" dami said in a soothing almost demanding voice.

 "i canttt.." Simone pleaded

"let it out"Dami said

They both came together and kissed. After a little they both got dressed and knocked out.

AUTHORS NOTE:

VOTEEEEEEEEEE!  How yall feel abt this chapter? ;))))