008

Authors Note: YALLL MY BABIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Oml i havent uploaded since febuary even tho ive been on the app the whole time..... IM SO SORRYYYYYY. bi lost all my pages for this book so im restarting everything i was so mad yesterday. i had up to chapt 23 written but let me just shutup. I hope most of yall are still here enjoying this journy for being a writer. i really wanted to focus on autumns and tanas relationship because i fel like their relationship is overshadow with namil and kaylanis relationship so this entire chapter is going to be about them. anyways let me shut up and just go on withthe chapter
. ENJOYYYYY)

Autumns POV-

after we all said goodnight i went into the room and sat on the bed scrolling through instagram. i opened my request to see somegirl saying something about steven so i opened it. and it was a screenshot of a convo between her and him.

                                                                                                                            aya tanjali

                                                                                                                            aya tanjali

                                                                                                                             heyy tana

Tana                                                                                                                                             yoo wsg

                                                                             It was good seeing you we should link

                                                                                 up next time. you really put it down.

                                                   Tana liked this message

fs jus lmk when you touch down in atl again.

wouldnt mind seeing yo pretty ass again. <3

                                                Aya tanjali liked this message

my heart shattered. i looked at her page and saw she had 1m followers while my 50k had nothing on that. so many emotions were going through my brain i didnt know what to do that i didnt notice that steven waled in the room and a few tears escaped my eyes. i quickly wiped them away and got off the bed looking for my pjs.

my mind was so fuzzy i didnt even notice when he grabbed my arm. but when he did it slapped me back into reality.

"you good yo?"

"im fine let me go. im going to go change in the other room." i said my voice barely above a whisper

"nah fuck that whats up autumn?" he asked

I kept quiet because i didnt know what to do.

He asked again but his voice got a bit higher causing me to jump.

I showed him my phone and walked away into the other room.

i walked into sevyn and wesleys room crying and just jumped into her arms not even explaining anything.

After calming down i explained everything to sevyn she gave me advice and i left walking back into my room to find no one in there so i took it as an oppourtunity to change getting into my bed drifting into sleep swiftly....

Tana's POV

i was sitting outside smoking a blunt with dami. theres no way aya's petty ass sent that to autumn. i recently broke things off with her because she reched out and i dubbed her telling her i was in a relationship. How she found autumns instagram?? is beyond me i dont know what else to do. she photoshopped the picture and it looks so real. that shit was from a few months ago. i couldnt sleep so i asked dami to come with me to the studio in the basement where i spent hours and housrs making " on your side" in honor of autumn. i saved it my phone and sent it to her. wrapping everything up i dapped up dami and just went into my room laying next to autumn kissing her forehead before i went to sleep.

562 words

(A/N)

hey yalll how yall feel about this chapter??

taking in reccomendations and ideas so message me on here or my actual ig @vvluzi

taking attendance say heree