~what the absolute fuck.~

Lucas POV
i finally heard nothing but silence other than the swaying grass,the ocean,and the crickets chirping. i felt relaxed until i heard a voice below me. "Luca.." the voiced said. i didn't feel relaxed after that when i realized who it was..

it was Ercole..

"i see your at Alberto's house,how come?" he asks looking pissed. i didn't wanna say why i just had to lie. "i'm staying here until Friday. don't worry though. he'll be gone." I lied. god i felt like shit about that. ugh! why cant this bullshit be over with! "ah! swell! well why dont you come with me until the time being?" he asks smirking. i knew damn well what was going to happen. he was gonna try to get me and all that shit but i didn't fall for it.

"no thanks,im good here" i say,declining the offer. i didn't decline the offer because i didn't want to,i just didn't trust him "suit yourself,see you soon amore" he says winking at me. 'what the absolute fuck was wrong with this asshole' i thought. who said i was his?! who said he could call me amore?! no one did he just did it in his own free will! i fucking hated him it made me wanna puke.

i ran down stairs to Alberto looking at me seriously. i was worried what was gonna happen again. i wanted to back up but he stopped me. i still felt Ercoles grip keeping me back. "what the fuck was that about hm?" he asks me. "what was was about?" i say nervously smiling. "why did Ercole call you amore? hm?" he says moving closer

"i don't know! alright!" i shout. he smirks "you know your mine..you know whats gonna happen if you leave me.." he says smirking more. "you probably don't even like me!" i yell. "aw Luca sweetie,i really do and i will keep you here to prove it." Alberto says. i wanted to fucking cry. he went crazy!

i didn't see Alberto anymore..i saw Ercole..

okay so next part will be like a past of Ercole and Luca so be on the watch