2. Our What

Allessa POV

"Wake up Alex we need to go to school!"
Its probably the 100th time I am saying this to her but she is not moving an inch like come on girl you dying on me or something.

"Go by yourself Allessa. I am too tired to move."

"Finally you spoke! I was starting to think you died."

She slightly raised herself revealing a slight smirk on her sleepy face and said," Not so soon princess. Evan will come to pick you up. I don't feel like coming today also I got some work to deal with. Be sure to have breakfast before you leave."

With that she leaned towards me, gave me a kiss on the forehead and went back to sleep without waiting for my reply.

Rude!

She always does this forehead kiss thingy. She likes to do that I don't know why but I do like it a lot.

I skipped down the stairs with a smile plastered on my face. I just feel something nice will be happening today. I entered the kitchen and opened the fridge. I saw some eggs there and chose to make eggrolls.

I really like those korean style eggrolls. They add few onions and carrots in there too. Its quite nice if you ask me.

I won't say I am a fantastic cook but yes I can survive by myself. Alex knows a few receipes here and there too. None of us have a liking towards the skill but the circumstances taught us.

Alex actually makes a handsome sum of money and we can easily move out but we don't really want to get involved with social services.

Ok, eggs are nicely done. I packed a few rolls for Alex and some for Evan. I started eating my breakfast while reading the latest vogue magazine.

I want to become a fashion designer and start my own fashion line someday. Alex says that I can do it now if I want to and she will help. I, however want to do it all by myself. Make a name for myself just like Alex did.

As soon as I was done with my breakfast I heard a car horn indicating Evan is here. I cleaned up everything superfast and went outside. I saw Evan wearing black jeans and blue shirt with sleeves folded and a necklace with a key handing loosely around his neck.

Evan is from handful of those people who have the balls to backtalk with Alex. He is her second in command but,  she says and I quote 'an annoying bug you can't get rid of'. No matter what she says he matters a lot to her too.

"Good morning m'lady." He said with a posh accent and with a slight bow he opened the door for me.

"When are you going to stop doing the same thing all the time Evan." I said while getting inside. Also I braised myself for part 2 of his good morning ritual.

"NoW tHe pRinCess has gRaCed uS wIth her pResEncE shaLl we DepaRt fOr tHe joUrNey." He said that in some weird war cry tone in such a loud voice I could see the veins around his neck popping.

Finishing that he straightened up his shoulders and pretended to dust his clothes and walked to the driver's side with a straight face as if he got into his professional mode again. I laughed silently at that.

"Good morning to you too Evan. Have you had any breakfast?"

He shaked his head no and I handed him the lunch box. He opened it and immediately started devouring it. "It's quite nice Alles. As considerate as always I see."

I simply gave him a smile. I wanted to ask him something but didn't know whether I should or not. "You can tell me if there is something that is bothering you. I am your sister's second but you can talk to me too." Evan said without taking his attention off from his lunchbox.