🥀 Arrange Marriage 🥀

Tara's p.o.v

Iam here sitting in my room getting ready for my so called wedding! My hairstylist was fixing my hair! I don't wanna get married with a complete stranger! Yes it's an arrange marriage!  And iam forced by my Dad!

Why my life is like this! Ugh! I hate this I hate my dad! I wish he come here and take me away from this sh*t! Iam freaking tired now! But I know he won't! He will never return now!

Iam talking about my BF or should I say ex! I still love him! We were so happy together but just because of my father he broke up with me!

2 years ago!

Tara's p.o.v

I was on my way to the library when someone closes my eyes from behind with his hands! It was him! My Bf Mayank! He was so famous at our college! And every single girl of our college tries to be close with him! Like seriously dude there are thousands of boys why the hell they only see my Bf! It's really annoying tho! And he was pretty rich too coz his father was the CEO of one of the biggest companies in our area! But my dad! He doesn't like him and his family! According to my dad his father is a Ganster and he can hurt me! And I didn't believe him! Maybe his father is a ganster or whatever idc! I know Mayank very well! He is indeed a good person!

Are you ready!? He ask me!

Ready for what? I ask him!

Babe did you really forgot! It's our 3rd anniversary don't you remember? He ask me!

OMG! God I literally forgot! We completed 3 years of our relationship! I guess so, sorry baby! I said and looked down. He patted my head!

It's okay cutie! Let's go now! He hold my hand!

But were!? I ask him.

Shh! You'll get to know it soonest!  He drag me out of the library! Idk where he was taking me. He then closed my eyes with his hands again!

Hey let me see! I said and tries to remove his hand!

No sweetie just wait a minute! He said and continue walking while keeping my eyes closed with his hands!

Did we reached yet!? I keep asking him coz iam curious!

Gosh just keep quiet for some time plz! He said.

Okey sorry! I said and started moving without asking much questions!

After walking for a few seconds he finally stopped!

Ready cutie!? He ask still holding his hands on my eyes.

Yess! Plz I can't wait more! I replied and he chuckled at this!

He then remove his hands from my eyes! I open my eyes before blinking 2-3 times and the scene I saw was indeed beautiful!

He hold my hand and we walk towards the benches and sat down there! I put my head on his shoulder and I can feel he was smiling!

You like it? He ask looking at the sky!

I have to agree that he know me very well! He know iam an introvert and doesn't like crowded places! So he chose this park! This park is pretty old and small that's why people doesn't visits here much! And that's why this Park is going to close soon and people are not allowed to come here anymore!

This is beautiful and perfect! I replied while smiling!

Iam glad you like it! He said!

But people aren't allowed to come here right! What if we get cought? I ask him and he hold my hand while laughing!

Don't worry about that! I've talk to my dad and we are buying this park! He replied!

Really!!! I ask him while standing up in excitement!

Yes cutie! This is ours now! He said!

Omg I always wanted to visit here! Thank you thank you thank you so much! I said and hugged him tightly! He hugged me back!

I love you! I said and looked at him and Gosh he was blushing!? Aww he looks too cute!

I love you too! He replied and hugged me again to hide his face!

Okay fine! He said and breaks the hug! Then he kneeled down! OMG really am I thinking right!

Miss Tara
there are many ways,
To be happy in this life!
But all I really need,
Is only you!
Will you marry me!?

Lmao I have 0 experience of writing proposal so bare with this (⊙_◎) anyways let's continue!

Yes!!! I replied and he put the ring on my finger! I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back! We spend some time together!

Cutie I told my father about you and he wants to meet you! He said making me chock on my water!

WHAT! Why so soon! Did he rejected me! Oh my god he wants to meet me! What if he doesn't like me... I was about to say something else but he put his finger on my mouth!

Shhh! You don't have to think negetive! Everything will be alright and he will surely like you! He said with an assuring smile and I just nodded!

Tomorrow we'll go together after our college okay!? He said and I again nodded!

Let's go back now it's getting dark!
I said and we both left from there!

I came back and rushed towards my room! I took a shower and put on my night dress! I lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling! I was feeling kinda nervous tho! Iam gonna meet his father! What if he doesn't likes me!? How will he react!? Will my dad accept it! Dad...ugh how can I forgot! Even if his father gets agreed I don't think so my dad is going to agree! Why don't he trust him!? With so many questions running in my mind I drifted off to sleep after some time!

🥀🥀🥀

Thank you so much for reading this! Hope you'll like it! Don't forget to share your review and hit that lil orange star at the corner too plz! Hehe...bye!