🥀 Surprise 🥀

Tara's p.o.v

Here iam ready for my so-called-wedding! Few girls came inside and tells me to come downstairs as the wedding is going to start in any second! I went downstairs with my friends and they were...happy!? Like seriously! Their friend is going to marry a complete stranger and they don't even care about it! I just shrugged it off and went towards the pavilion!

I looked around and the decorations was lit! Everything was according my choice! My eyes landed on the groom whose face was covered with his sehra! I tried to peep and look at his face but it was no use!

Seems like my daughter is really impatient to see her groom! My dad suddenly said making me flinch a little!

Soon the wedding started and I was still trying to see his face! We did all the rituals and the marriage was done!

Iam married now! Iam seriously married to the person whose face I haven't even seen! What the hell is going on in my life! And don't know why iam feeling like iam okay with this marriage!? Till yesterday I was against my dad! I was trying every single thing comes in my mind to stop this wedding and today I just...like seriously!? Am I really ok!? Is my health fine!? WHY THE HELL IAM OKAY WITH THIS STUPID ARRANGE MARRIGE I screamed internally!

After the wedding my dad helps me to sit in the car! I sat at the passanger seat behind and my so called husband sit beside me! I bids them bye and the driver starts the car! I can see my father was crying I told the driver to stop and runs towards my father! I hugged him tightly and he hugged me even more! Tears runs down from my eyes too! He patted my head and tries to calm me down!

I love you dad! I'll miss you! I said still hugging him! He broke the hug and said!

Iam always here for you princess and my prayers are always with you! He said with a smile making me smile! I sat in the car and the driver started it again!

It's been almost 15 minutes and he was still covering his face!

Hello! I said trying to start a conversation coz the silence was killing me! But got no response!

Hi!? I said hoping he'll reply but no! What the hell!

Atleast show me your face Mr!? I said a lil bit angrily coz I was done with him! Still got no response! He was sitting without moving like a statue! Is he ignoring his newly wedded bride!? I just took a deep breath and sat quietly!

Soon we reached at his house and it was...WHO THE HELL SAID THAT ITS A HOUSE ITS A FREAKING CASTLE!!! Wait! am I going to live here ALONE with him!? No no no I can't clean this alone how can I...

Mrs.Tara! I came out from my thoughts when someone called my name! It's a man in his late 40s!

Plz come with us! Master already went inside! He said offering his hand! I hold it and come outside and he helps me! We goes inside and I was mesmerised by the house and the interiors! It was just like a house I've planned with Mayank! Remembering him my eyes gets teary! I hold my tears and put on a smile! Then I saw few womens standing their head low!

These are the maids! They'll help you! Tomorrow they'll show you the whole house you should take some rest now you must be tired now! Come I'll show you yours and masters room! The man said who helped me earlier! I nodded and he shows me my room! He then bow and left from their!

This is it! I took a deep breath and holds the door knob! Don't know why my heart is beating fast! I twisted it and went inside! Their he was standing at the big balcony glass looking outside!

Finally you are here Princess! He said and gosh his voice! It was deep and I felt like I've heard it before! He then turned around and my eyes were wide open seeing his face!

I-i is it true! Or iam just dreaming! M-mayank!? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS ITS HIM!!!

I run towards him hugged him tightly! After whole two years I finally met him!

Missed me!? He said hugged me even more tighter! I nodded and he chuckled! Seems like you are stuck with me forever princess! He said making me giggle!

Mayank's p.o.v

2 years ago when she broke up with me! I was really heartbroken! I went to my dad and ask for the truth that why her father hates him! And he told me the truth!

Me and her father were best friends we were so close to eachother but one day her father got to know that my dad was a ganster! He thought just like my father iam a ganster too! Tara was only 5 years old at that time and a ganster killed her mother! He thought iam responsible for his wife's death! That's why he started hating me! He felt like iam gonna hurt her daughter! And this is the reason he doesn't like you! He explained me!

But dad! If he was your best friend why didn't he trust you! I questioned him!

He trust me but after her wife's dead he hated me! After all iam a gangster's son! He said!

Dad! I hugged him! I promise you dad! I will show him the truth! I said

And marry his daughter with his permission after right!? He replied!

Dad!!! He just chuckle at this!

My next target was to complete my studies first! I did it and after a lot of hardwork of two years iam finally the CEO of Singhania enterprises! I then went to Mr.Rana and tells him the truth that my father wasn't responsible for his wife's death! First he didn't believe it! But finally he did after a long conversation! He met my father and my father tells him the truth that he wasn't even living with my grandfather when he got to know that he was a gangster! And he didn't killed his wife! They finally got ready to forget the past and became friends again! And thank god he accepted me!

I explain her everything!

You idiot if you were my groom why the hell you didn't told me before! I didn't even enjoyed my wedding! She said hitting me on my chest multiple times!

I wanted to surprise you! I replied!

Surprise my foot! Get out of my room I don't wanna talk to you! She said and sat on the bed!

Mrs.Singhania! This is our room and iam not going anywhere! I said putting my hands on my waist!

Oh really!? She said moving towards me! You should get some punishment for didn't telling me before!

She said coming closer to me and I was stepping backwards until I reached the door!

What are you doing!? I ask her!

Punishing you! She said and before I could say anything she pushed me outside and closed the door!

You are gonna spend our first night in living room alone Mr.Mayank! She yelled and I can here maids chuckling!! I stood their staring at the door for few minutes!

DID SHE JUST KICKED ME OUT FROM MY OWN ROOM!?

🍂🍂🍂

Hey guys this is was a ss (short story) of Mayra! Hope y'all have enjoyed! If possible I'll try write season 2 of it!
And my another FF is coming soon! Till then take care bye~ ❤