🥀 Breakup 🥀

Tara's p.o.v

YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER TARA! I KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU BETTER THAN YOU! YOU SHOULD OBEY ME!

He yelled at me! He yelled at me for the first time plus he calls me by my name! He always used to call me princess or anything else! This was enough! Tears were falling down from my eyes continuesly!

YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME DAD! YOU ARE NOT MY DAD! YOU'VE CHANGED! MAYANK'S FATHER DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT! HE IS WITH US! I HATE YOU!!!

I yelled and runs out from his room! I goes in my room and close the door! I sat down hugging my knees! I was feeling angery hurt guilty together! I shouldn't have yell at him like that! After crying as much as I wanted to I drifted off to sleep!

Next Morning

I woke up feeling dizzy a lil bit! I goes in my washroom and look at myself in the mirror! Red puffy eyes, Skin looks pale and tears still visible! I took a deep breath and washed my face! After doing my morning routine I headed downstairs! Anne looks at me with a concern look! I just give her a smile and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast for dad!

Ms.Rana I'll make it you don't have to do it plz! She said taking the knife from my hands!

It's okay Anne! I want to say sorry to dad! Let me make breakfast for him today! I shouldn't have yell at him like that! He was just trying to protect me tho! I said with a small smile and continue making breakfast!

After sometime I completed making his fav food and goes towards his room! I took a deep breath and put a smile and knock the door! He said come in and I goes inside! I placed the food tray to the table and look at my father who was reading the newspaper!

Thank you you can go now! He said without even looking at me! I tried my best to hold my tears and goes towards him! I sit beside him and placed my head on his shoulder!

Iam sorry dad! I shouldn't have yelled at you like that! Iam not a good girl right!? I thought you'll like him if you get to know him but... leave it! I'll do whatever you say plz don't be angry with me dad! Plz forgive me! I said with teary eyes! He let out a sign and stood up!

I'll forgive you only in one condition! Break-up with him today! He said!

Dad...!!!

I was trying to say something but he spoke again!

Breakup with him if you want your father's forgiveness! He said sternly!

I just left from their and runs towards my room! I goes towards my bed and buried my face into the pillow! I heard a notification sound and looked at my phone! It was a message from Mayank wait not a message hundreds of messages and missed calls! Oh god I haven't seen my phone since yesterday! I was about to call him but I received a call from him so I picked it up!

On phone

Oh God finally thank God
you picked up my call this
time! What happened iam
trying to call you since
yesterday! Is everything
alright!?

Mayank can you meet me
plz! It's urgent

Okay then I'll meet you
in our fav café

Thank you

I hang up and left for the café! When I goes inside I saw him waiting for me! I took a deep breath and goes towards him!

Mayank's p.o.v

Iam here waiting for her in our fav café! Don't know why but iam feeling like something bad will happen today! Suddenly she came and sit at front of me! Without even letting me utter a word she spoke!

Let's break-up!

She said emotionlessly! How can she say that!? I love her and she loves me too right! Then why! My heart just breaks into pieces after listening this!

W-why!? I ask her trying to calm myself down!

Iam sorry but I just dated you coz of money! You are the son of the biggest buisness man here! But it seems like I don't need you anymore! So let's just end this! She said looking straight in my eyes and I know she is lying! My Tara isn't like this! I hold her hand tightly!

Don't lie to me! I know you love me! And I love you too! Plz Tara don't do this to me!

I begged her and she hugged me tightly!

Yes I love you! No one can take your place in my heart ever! But we can't be together Mayank! My father will never let me be with you! And she tells me everything what happened yesterday!

Tara's p.o.v

This was the last time I met him! I never ever saw him after that day!

Present time!

After that insident I returned back home and tells my father that iam not in any relationship with Mayank anymore! He became very happy and he forgive me! And now iam going to get married to god knows whom!

Who created the idea of arrange marriage tho! I wanna kill him! And do you know the best part we aren't doing any functions and rituals of marriage! We'll do the marriage only! Great! Just great! I mean Iam getting married for the first time! Even tho iam forced but dude it's my first wedding! I wanna do it with all the functions and rituals!

I sigh in defeat letting my makeup artist do my makeup! Let's see which donkey my father have selected for me!