Chapter 1

(Mansion)

(Mansion)

I

t was around 9 in the night a man enters a mansion looking all tired. When he enters he sees all his family were sitting in the dining area having their dinner while talking.  He smiled sadly seeing them as they didn't even wait for him. Chukling his thoughts he was about climb the stairs when he heard.

Neyo: Oye sun ladke. Kal teri shadi hai toh ready ho jaana.

Man( shocked): Shadi?

Raj: Suna nai kya, Yes tomorrow is your marriage so be ready. Court mai aa jana kal.

Man: But suddenly?

Raj (angrily): Now you will ask me  what to do and not to? Itni teri himmat hai ?

Man (scaredly): Nai. I... I...am sorry. I will be ready.

Neyo: Aur sun. Marriage registration fees tujhe deni hai samja? We aren't going to spend a single rupee on you. So whatever you want to buy for your wife tumare kharche se hoga samje.

 So whatever you want to buy for your wife tumare kharche se hoga samje

(Bedroom)

Manik nods his head and goes in his room. He sat down on his bed thinking about what happened down. He is getting Married that to tomorrow?. He sighed his thoughts as he cannot do anything now. No one has ever asked him what does he want. So he went inside the washroom to freshen up. After around 15mins manik came out in tshirt and . track pants. He went down to see no body was there. All had gone to their rooms. So he goes inside the kitchen and takes a plate for him. He opens the bowl to see only little amount of vegetable curry is there. Which is not even sufficient for one person also. He sadly takes that in his plate. Then he open another bowl to find one roti. He takes that in his plate and sat on the floor to eat his dinner. After completing his dinner he washed his plate and kept it at its place and went to his room. Manik lie down on his stomach on the bed and got lost in his thoughts.

Manik's POV
Papa why did you leave me. Why why papa. I miss you. After you went m..mo... Mrs neyonika married someone else. I.... I. Mujhe laga i lost you but still i can get father's love from him. But unhone mujhe kabhi apna beta mana hi nai. After you left me papa everything changed. Mrs neyonika was so blind in money and status that she forgot about her son. Now they want me to get marry. Mai kaise shadi kar sakta hu jab mujhe pata bhi nahi hai ki woh kon hai ? Uska naam kya hai?  How can I marry a stranger Papa? What if I won't be able to take care of her?  Agar mai usse pyaar nahi kar paya toh ? Mujhe aajtak woh  pyaar woh care woh concern nahi mila toh mai usse kaise ? What if she is just like them, selfish, money minded, jo sirf Naam Khoon Khandan mai vishwas rakte hai.
(Tears) Papa please help me what should i do papa. Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai .