Chapter 2

After telling about his past manik's tears were nit stopping. Hearing his past even nandini got tears in her eyes. But seeing her baby's condition she composed herself. Nandini wiles his tears and said.

Nan ( rubbing manik's chest): Shh....shh bas baccha stop crying shona. I know baccha aap akele the, aap ke pass koi nai tha but ab toh aapke paas apki mumma hai na baccha.

Man: Mumma you know i always used to feel jealous whenever i used to see children happy with their parents. I also wanted a happy family like others but never got. Kya mai bura hu mumma ?

Nan( softly): Nai mera baccha aap burr nahi ho baby. My baby is very good person.

Man( tears): Mumma please don't leave me ever. Mujhe chod ke mat jaana mumma. Mai nai reh paunga. I don't want to stay alone mumma.

Nan( lovingly): No baby won't leave you. Aapko akele nai rehna padega bachha. Aapki mumma hai na aapke saath babu.

Man( childish voice): Pinky Plomish ?

Nan( laughing): Pinky promise.

Man( innocently): I love you, mumma.

Nan( kissing his forehead):I love you too bachha.

Nandini while kissing manik's eyes and said.

Nan( kissing his eyes): Ok ab rona band karo. See aapki eyes kitni red aur swollen hogai hai, pain hoga baccha agar aap aur cry karoge toh. Now no more tears ok?

Manik nods his head and closed his eyes and hides his face in nandini stomach. After sometime nandini feels that there is no movement in manik so she calls me .

Nan: Mani, bachha.

Man( in sleepy tone): Hmm

Nandini comes to know that manik is about to sleep so she removes his face from her stomach. Due to this  manik make a irritating sound .

Nan( lovingly and soft voice, carresing his hairs): Baccha aapko neend aa rahi hai na , toh chalo bed pe jaake sote hai. Baby you won't be comfortable sleeping here like this shona.

Manik opened his eyes and got up from nandini's lap.  He was so sleepy that he could hardly open his eyes an walk to the bed. So nandini holds him from his waist so that he doesn't fall. After that nandini made him lie down on the bed and kissed his forehead. After that she went to change her clothes. After few minutes she came and lie down on the other side of the bed next to manik. Manik senced his mumma's presence next to him , so he immediately came open her and hugged her by keeping his head on her chest near her cleavage and his legs are on nandini's legs. Nandini blushed seeing their position. Nandini also took him in her arms and cradled him near his chest just like small babies.

 Nandini also took him in her arms and cradled him near his chest just like small babies

Nan( kissing his forehead): Goodnight baccha. Sleep well.

Man(in sleep, with childish voice):My mumma.