chapter 7

Manik was still sleeping on his stomach with thumb in his mouth. While nandini was downstairs with everyone. All were busy talking about random things.

Ishu: nandini mannu ki report kab aayegi

Nan: mom kal tak aa jayegi.

Ishu: bhagwan kare mere bete ki report thik aaye aur kuch na ho

Ram: are zaroor uski reports thik aayegi aakhir mera Sher beta hai.

Everyone laughed hearing him. After sometime Ishita and nandini went in the kitchen to prepare lunch.  Nandini was preparing dal rice for manik as he is only allowed to take light foods. She placed the plate in the tray and went upstairs to their room. She entered inside to see him still sleeping. She kept the tray on the table and went to wake him up.

Nan( kissed his forehead): mani bacha utho. Lunch time ho gaya hai.

Man(stirred in sleep): umm

Nan( carresssed his cheeks): come on baby. Lunch karke wapas so jana

Man( opened his eyes): mai aapse baat nahi kar ne wala

Nan( frowned): kyu

Man( pouting sadly): aapne aapke baby ko sab ke samne shout kiya.

Nandini smiled hearing him .she thought he might have forgotten but no her baby is still upset.

Nan: sorry baby. But aap juice nahi pi rahe the na. Aur woh important tha na Shona

Man: no no mai katti hu aapse.

Nan: accha ok mat baat karna but phele khana toh khalo

Manik got up and sat with the support of the headboard. Nandini started feeding him with her hand. Manik bite her fingers making her hiss in pain. Nandini continued feeding him as she knew that he is doing it deliberately. After completing the lunch nandini gave him the medicine which he had while showing tantrums.

Nan( hugging her): jaana sorry na baby abhi mumma aapko kabhi nahi shout karegi. Please mumma ko maaf kardo

Man( hitting her): nahi mai nahi maaf karunga aapko.

Manik was hitting nandini on her chest. Nandini knew he is being cranky and just wanted to be pampered.

Nan( holding his hands): accha ok ok.

Man: mani ko niche jana hai sabke paas.

Nandini took manik downstairs where everyone were sitting in the living room. Manik and nandini went and sat there. They all started talking.

Dhr: manik tum conserts nahi karte ho kya

Man: dhruv Bhai mai sirf limited concerts karta hu. Mainly mai hospital mein hi rehta hu.

They were talking when suddenly manik vomitted everything. His whole mouth and clothes became dirty. Everyone were shocked. Manik looked at them first then looked down in embarrassment. Nandini immediately went to him. 

Nan: it's ok kuch nahi hua hai.

Abhi: Nandu tu jaa niche ke room aur mannu ko clean karde.

Nan: ji bhaiyu

Nandini helped manik to stand up and took him to the room which was down. She took him to the washroom and removed his clothes as they had become dirty. She made him shower and made him wear fresh clothes.  All the time silent tears were flowing from manik eyes. Nandini sat down on the bed with the support of bedrest and took manik in her arms one hand under his neck and other hand holding him. Manik started crying keeping his head on her chest.