Φ~Chapter II~Φ

A/n: I'M SO SORRY FOR ADDING THIS SO LATE 😭. I'd love to thank my dear wife Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP for giving me the courage to actually post this book!! Thank you so so much darling ❤❤❤

It has been around 300 years since that pleasant day and there wouldn't be a single day since then, when you didn't miss their company, even though it was brief, the princes made quite an impact on your surprisingly lonely self. You would be 600(15 in human years) during this coming end of winter.

You are now travelling to Asgard with your parents in order to learn and master the art of magic and potion making, so you could heal and tend to creatures of all kinds on your own. You weren't entitled as the goddess and protector of animals for no reason. You would learn from the sweet goddess Frigga herself.

Your chest warmed up at the thought of the ebony haired prince. His gentle and benevolent nature made you feel funny in the stomach, it was an alien feeling for you. Thor on the other hand radiated warmth like the sun akin your elder sister whom you had lost due to an unforeseeable accident, the thought of which stung your heart and made your eyes misty. You both were total opposites. While you enjoyed the peaceful woods, and it's serenity, Astrid enjoyed being surrounded by people and was always cheerful with more friends than she could count. You weren't jealous of her, no not at all, you enjoyed spending time with the creatures of the forest rather than people, but you are only a god, and sometimes it got lonely even with your sister being all over her. You truly loved her and would always miss her.

You always wore her pearl necklace in her remembrance, that was once adorned on your dearest sister's neck. You looked at the necklace with a somber smile and kissed the pendant. Your mother noticed you doing so and rubbed your back comfortingly. "She'll always be there sweetie, right here," she said pointing towards your heart.No one really knew how deeply the death of your beloved sister for, you were good at hiding your emotions and were certain that others would call you weak for being affected so deeply by it. Your mother was always there for you but never really told her about how it afflicted by it. You believed that time would cease the nightmares you got about her, but you were wrong to have believed so. You would wake up to a sweat and an itching eerie feeling on your chest. You were even more lonely than ever after her demise. Her annoyingly cheery personality didn't really mold with yours, yet it did, in an odd way. That's how siblings work, you guessed. Certainly not compatible with each other's personalities yet they are in a funnily natural way.

A/n: Imagine this with (your/favorite/stone or crystal)

You would certainly miss your parents during this period, especially your mother, whom you had a soft spot for. You'll have to learn the unknown skill of making friends and adjust to this new place which would be your temporary home for the time being.

With all these overwhelming thoughts subsiding and a long journey ahead, you fall into a deep slumber in the seat of your carriage

                                ~Φ~

A/n: I really hope you enjoyed it!
word count : 582
All the love ❤
Nia~

--------------All rights reserved---------------