Φ~Chapter IV~Φ

A/n: Thank you so much for 267 reads!! I can't believe people actually read this 😭

"Your Lordship! We have arrived." exclaimed bittesmå. You look out of the regal golden palace in awe. The two suns reflecting their amber rays on the majestic palace, creating a galvanic array of colours. You exit the carriage, followed by your mother.

"My dear, do you remember this place?" asked your mother

"My dear, do you remember this place?" asked your mother. "Yes, to a certain extent, you smiled. "I am glad. She nodded her head." Vor, your father's attorney and your accomplice have announced your arrival to the Royal Manager. He brought all of you to the throne room, where you were welcomed gallantly.

After the usual pleasantries shared by the two families, you noticed Frigga's clever eyes on you. She could certainly see with more than her eyes. You could never erase her charming smile from your head . It made your chest fill with glee. She could always light up the room with just a smile. All the nerves of being taught by the all mother melted. (Well most of them)

The all father on the other hand, had an intimidating aura to him and his behaviour with not smiling very often, didn't help it either.

"Make arrangements for our dearest guests and make sure they feel welcome!"  Boomed Odin in a deep gruffy voice. Placing a hand above your heart. (Wow, the man, sure likes to shout)

"I thank you very much, my dear friend and Your Highness, for enabling my daughter to pursue the art of magic and healing under your guidance. Though I'm afraid my queen and I won't be able to stay here, due to my duties on Vanaheim. We'll leave at dusk." Thank you father. Your mother nodded at his words and went to hug the golden- haired sorceress.

"Why not leave at dawn rather than dusk? It's a rather long journey, and you'll tire yourself unnecessarily and probably reach by nightfall," said the humble queen. He waited a minute and replied  "Very well, we shall stay the night" boomed your father.

Noticing Frigga smiling sweetly at you, you went up to her and hugged you tightly. "I've missed you darling! You were oh so little when we first met. I believe it was Loki, my son who introduced us both? Wasn't it?" She beamed at you."Yes, it was your younger son, and I remember that day!" She smiled and summoned a maid and gave her instructions to lead you to your chambers, which would be located on the same corridor as the rest of the royal family.

Reminiscing the old memories you had of this of this realm, you decided to put the room tour of your new living quarters on hold. You end up deciding to visit that one place that you have been the most eager to visit since the second you set foot on this golden realm.

You went through the hallways, looking at the guards with impressive stature. They all acknowledged you with a nod. Getting lost in the palace was an easy task; finding your way through it was the difficult part.

Noticing your puzzled state, a tall, blonde guard came forward to guide you through the gardens and insisted on dropping you there.

You were amazed to the say the least.

                               ~Φ~

The magnificent garden brought back so many childhood memories, that a wistful smile spreads across your face. You thanked guard for guiding you to  the beautiful haven,It was my duty, princess the kind guard affirmed and with a bow, he returned to his post.

A/n:  I think I forgot to add this but any text written within "( )" are Y/n's internal thoughts.
Any feedback is significantly appreciated!!!
I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!
word count : 640
All the love ❤
Nia~

--------------All rights reserved---------------
https://images.app.goo.gl/FjMooAqHY3Gsyzhi6