Madrigals

Y/n's POV

As soon as you got home you immediately rushed upstairs to find your little brother. "Jay~" you called. "I have a gift for you!~" He poked his head out of his room and you asked for permission in. "Are you nervous?" You asked. "Si...I'm scared, what if my gift isn't good?" He replied quietly. "Jay, I bet your gift is going to be the best one in the whole family. Here, early gift for the boy who is getting his gift today." You said as you handed him the sugar glider toy and he almost squealed in pure joy. "Do you like it?" "Yesss!" He replied almost as soon as you asked, giving you a big hug as a thanks. You looked at the clock on his dresser. It's almost time, might as well take him downstairs. "Let's go, it's almost time for you to get your gift!" You said to him. "Alright!" You both walked downstairs but you let Jay stray from you once you got downstairs. "Hello Y/n. Thanks for waking me up this morning." Your older sister said sarcastically as you walked in. "Your welcome." You replied. Now was the time for Jay to get his gift. I bet it will be a awesome gift. You had thought to yourself. Your younger brother walked up to your mom, who held a small pendant in her hand. I guess that's what gives us our gift, she never really told us. "Do you promise to use your gift for good only and..." yada yada yada just a bunch of stuff my mom always says before my sister and I got our gifts, and now Jay. Jay nodded quickly and immediately placed his hand on the pendant. As soon as he did a small almost holographic like sugar glider appeared on his shoulder. As soon as he tried to grab it, it disappeared. "Jay, your gift is holographs." You mother stated excitedly yet calmly at the same time. She put her pendant in a drawer and locked it. She immediately ran to hug her son, and so did the rest of the family. "We are so proud of you my boy!" You papa said to Jay. "Si! What a wonderful gift." You and your older sister chimed in. "Congrats." "Thank you guys!" Jay said. "Ok, well now that that's done, could I maybe tell you guys something?" You asked sort of shyly. "Si!" Your mother replied. "Well...one of the Madrigals invited me to dinner." You said quietly. "WHAT?"

Camilo's POV
Antonio's gift ceremony had ended and it was late at night, but Dolores walked up to me. "Do you have a crush on that girl you invited to the house Cami?" She asked immediately, almost getting straight to the point. "What- I- No! I just met her!" I could immediately feel my face heating up. "Mhm. Then how come you both were all flirty with each other? Princessa and principe?" She stated. Did she really listen to the whole conversation? "Well, we were just joking around..." "Well, she seems like a nice girl. I'll be glad to meet her tomorrow. Good night Cami." She said as she walked away. "Good night." And I'll be glad to see her tomorrow.

Y/n's POV
"Well you are making it sound like it's a horrible thing." You said to your mother. "No no.. it's isn't, I'm just surprised, who invited you and when?" Your mother rushed to say so you didn't think you were in trouble. "Camilo Madrigal, and when I went to buy the gift for Jay." You placed a hand on Jay's head and ruffled his hair a bit. "Well, Can I go?" You asked. I really wanna go. You thought to yourself. "Yes, you can go.. just don't show off your gift or anything. But, I will grant you permission to use your power..." she said slowly. "Wait what really?!" You squealed. "IF you ask the Madrigals to meet the rest of our family." She said quickly. "Ok! Ok! I will!" You said to your mother. "Hey, that not fair. I wanna meet the Madrigals." Your older sister said. You turned in to a bird and mocked her. "Ai, Y/n, leave your poor sister alone." "Alright..." you said as you changed back. "We will all go the day they say we can come." Your mother said to your older sister. "Alright children, get to bed now. It's almost 11 pm!" Your father butted in. "Alright!" You all said quickly before racing up the stairs. Jay used his new gift to make it seem like he had won, but he really hadn't. We all said goodnight to each other before heading to our rooms. Wow! I get to go to the Madrigals house! I'm so excited. And I get to see my principe again. You laughed to yourself a bit before you drifted off to sleep.