The home of the family Madrigal!

You suddenly woke up from a dream you had had of meeting the family of Madrigals, and then realized that you were going to see them today! Crap, how could I have forgotten. You asked yourself. You quickly threw on a cute, but formal dress to meet them. You transform into a cheetah and dash down the stairs, waking up any one who wasn't already awake in the process. "Buenos dias!" You said to your mom and dad as you transformed back into your normal self.

"Buenos dias mi princessa!" They replied back. You quickly gave them a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be back later, when I have met all the Madrigals!" You said excitedly to your mom and dad.

"Si, we know princessa. Stay safe please, and remember no showing out with your gift! A little is a lot, and a-" your dad replied to giving me a silly looking serious face.

"Yes I know papi, a little is a lot and a lot is too much." You replied, finishing his sentence. "Well, I'm headed out, te amo!" You yelled, halfway out the door already.

"Te amo muchismo!" Your mom shouted back at you.

You made your way down to town to run a few errands, you thought it would be nice to bring the madrigals some flowers for the short notice visit, and a small stuffed animal for Camilo's little brother who he said had just gotten his gift. Ai, I can't wait to see Camilo again. You sigh loudly as you walk into a store. You're lost in your own thoughts as you pick some flowers out and when you walk up to the stuffed animals suddenly-

"BOO!" You jump a foot in the air, and when you come back to your senses the only person there is... you? You stare at a perfect replication of yourself before realizing,

"Very funny Camilo, but I don't think that's how a principe treats his princessa." You said partially annoyed and partially flustered at how scared you got.

"Perdon princessa, I was so excited to see you so I ran up and, well, kind of scared you." He smiled slyly at you when he had transformed back.

"Ai, it's ok Camilo." You say, returning the smile. "What kind of stuffed animal do you think your little brother will like?" You asked him.

"Oh, uhm maybe this one?" He said, reaching out to a toucan plush.

"Perfect! It's so cute!" You reach out your hand and Camilo reaches to hand you the plush.

"So are you here to pick me up in a beautiful carriage, mi principe?" You asked, returning to the fairytale like tone you had used the other day.

"Ai, if only I could mi princessa, but, if you'll settle for me walking you there.." He replied in the same tone.

"Why of course I will, as long as I get to be with mi principe." You say, walking over to purchase your items, leaving Camilo flushed next to the stuffed animals. He runs up next to you as you are leaving the store. "So, lead the way principe!" You say, bowing in a princess manner.

" Of course, follow me princessa!" He suddenly grabs your hand and pulls you down a road to where a beautiful house is, and you see all the madrigals inside.