Chapter 4

Julia's POV

Did we really got out on a date yesterday? Is that a date or a friendly date? I don't know why I am feeling this way, but while I am walking towards school, I noticed a car stopped beside me and pulled the window down. God No! its her, I can't keep myself from blushing when her jawline clenches.

"Julia, hop in." She said.

"Uhm, sure." I said and opened the door and got in the car.

"So... you're ready for English later?" She asked and smiled.

"Cesca, if you're going to tease me to win the argument, I'll do my best to win, I memorized all of your notes, and you've been giving me so much information so that will make me win, and you know every hole in my side and I already have my answers for those, so I am so ready." I said.

"I'm so proud of you." She said and blushed.

"Why do you sound like my Dad?" I asked her and playfully pokes her arm.

"No, I'm just happy that you're doing well at school, getting better since the breakup." She said looking at me for a second and gets back to driving.

"I have reasons that's why I ended that relationship." I said and stared at her for a while giving her a smile.

"Would you tell me the reason why?" She asked.

"If I win the argument, I'll tell it later in the afternoon." I said.

"Why not now?" She asked and smiled.

"Because I don't know if I will win." I said.

"You will definitely win this, so tell me now." She said and smiled at me.

"No, I'll tell you later." I said blushing a little.

She didn't say another word and just parked the car in the parking lot of the school. She drives so smoothly, it's like I'm not even in a car, I don't know why she's very calm but it's plus points for her if she likes me too.

We went through our first 2 classes and as usual, Francesca is stressed with our Biology teacher who called her to answer something and stood beside her like a freak that is begging for a candy from her. Of course I got jealous, but it turned into laughter when she grabs the caterpillar's glass cage and get it bag inside when it got out and started crawling on her wrist. That's what she gets from trying to stare at my crush for so long.

"Anderson!" She shouted at me.

"What? I'm just beside you!" I shouted back.

"Don't be so stressed with English, you'll be fine." She said giving me a smile.

"Thank you for that but it didn't help." I said and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Girls, we'll just go in the comfort room for a while." Sally said and grabbed Rebecca with her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her.

"Good luck for later." She whispered to me and handed me my notebook which has something inside. I opened the notebook and saw my favorite chocolate, Twix, inside the notebook with a note "Goodluck" and a smiley face beside it.

"Thank you so much. How did you know I love Twix?" I asked.

"I didn't know, but I think I guessed it right." She said.

"Are you trying to get me?" I asked.

"Get you... what?" She asked.

"Do you like me?" I asked again.