Chapter 13

Francis' POV 

(Yes, Boy name of Francesca, also his real name on his birth certificate, and her work name)

I watched Julia on the TV live. She's so good at this, she's very professional and casual at the same time, her way of speaking is so perfect. I don't really have a business meeting, I just said it so she will have someone with her and her Dad wouldn't worry too much. 

"Hey Dad, how you doing?" I asked as I answered his call.

"Fine just checking on yo... whoa... Francis? Is that really you?" He asked as he looked closer.

"Yes Dad, your son is back." I said.

"Oh my God, you're so handsome," He said.

"Of course, I know I am handsome." I said jokingly.

"Well, let's just go to the topic. Is Julia Anderson, your girlfriend, in New York and interviewing these artists?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Are you watching right now?" He asked.

"Yeah, she's great, isn't she?" I asked.

"She's not just great, she's the best interviewer that I've seen." He said.

"Dad, she's my girl, I know a great girl if I see one, and she is the one." I said.

"You said that with Madison before." He said.

"Dad, I was like... 13 that time." I said.

"I know, but she's still trying to reach you and still going at our house from time to time, and your Mom really wants her, she even told her that you're still together." He said.

"She said what? No way! Tell Mom I'm not with her, this will ruin my relationship and Julia's Career." I said.

"Francis, even your career." He said.

"Yeah, I know." I said and sighed.

"Here's what we're going to do, when she goes in the house again, I will call you and you can talk to her and your Mom." He said.

"Alright, I guess I need to swallow everything that I might say to the both of them." I said.

"Calm down son, you're going to be fine, and Holidays are getting near, aren't you planning on going back here in Canada and stay for thanksgiving?" He asked.

"No, I might visit Chess' grave and Grandma's house, but I will never step in that house ever again, trauma will kill me instantly." I said.

"I'm really sorry son." He said.

"Dad, I forgive, but I don't forget, and I can't forget everything, just call me when you have time, you know my schedules, take care." I said.

"You too." He said and I hanged up.

Damn it, I can't ruin Julia's career. I have to publicize myself and tell about my relationship with Julia. This is killing me. 

Julia's POV

The interviews went well and I was told to wait for a call to know if I am accepted for the empty slot where I casually interviews famous people and play with them for a bit while answering questions.

"Hey Babe, how did it go?" Francis asked me as soon as I got in the car.

"It went well, but I am so nervous, they said they will call if I am accepted for the spot." I said.

"I know you will, let's just wait for it, alright?" He said and kissed my forehead.

"Your hair looks so sexy when it is pushed back, I wonder what Dad will say if he sees you like that." I said and giggled.

"Don't you dare get me in trouble." He said and laughed.

"I promise, I won't" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Let's get our things in the hotel and I will drive back home." He said.

"Are you sure you can drive?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Alright." I said.

We went back to the hotel and checked out almost midnight and got in Francis' car. He's really rich though, He said he designed his own car and it is voice recognized.

"Babe, have you seen the email from the school?" He asked.

"No, what does it say?" I asked.

"They said we won't have any face to face classes due to the gang that is still roaming around the city, but the graduation will push through on May." He said.

"Well, that's great, that means I can spend more time with you." I said.

"Studying." He said and laughed.

"And more." I said and giggled.

"Maybe." He said and smiled as he stares at me.

"Babe, keep your eyes on the road." I said.

"Giovanni, please drive for me." he said.

"Sure, have a nice conversation with someone." The car said.

"What the fuck." I said.

"I want to fuck." he said.

"You're driving." I said.

He removed his hands on the wheel and removed his foot on the paddles but the car still moved normally.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Giovanni, tint all the windows black." He said and the windows were tinted black.

"If I say I want music, will she play it?" I asked.

"Ask her." He said.

"Giovanni, will you please play an Ariana Grande song." I said.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked.

"Giovanni, be nice, this is my girlfriend." He said.

"I'm sorry, her voice is not recognized." She said.

"Recognize her voice and name her Julia." He said.

"Sure, Hi Julia, I'm sorry for what I said." She said.

"That's alright, now will you play songs for us?" I asked.

"Sure, I will move the both of you backwards so you will have space to make love and be comfortable." She said.

"Giovanni, that's not nice." He said.

"I'm sorry, I will play a recording of Francis singing random songs while driving to work." She said and played the recording.

"Oh my Gosh, Babe, you sing so great." I said.

"Giovanni, stop the recording and play a song." He said.

"Yeah, sorry again." She said and played a song.

"I should turned the professional Giovanni on before you got in." He said.

"No, I like it that way, want to fuck?" I asked.

"Always ready for that, Baby," He said as he pushed his hair back and opened his zipper.