Chapter 11

Francesca's POV

"Dad, Where is Francheska?" I asked.

"Sweetheart..." He said and cried.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Cheska is Dead." He said and cried harder.

"No, I just saw her earlier, she's walking outside the room, I wonder where she go." I said.

"She's dead, she had a seizure during the operation, they couldn't save her anymore." He explained.

"No!" I shouted and cried.

"I'm so sorry France." He said.

"No! She's not dead!" I shouted.

"Babe!" Julia said as she wakes me up from my dream.

I opened my eyes and breathed heavily and cried as I hug her.

"Hey, it's just a dream." She said.

"No, that happened a long time ago... I miss her so much." I said and continued crying on her chest.

She didn't say anything and just kissed my forehead and rubbed my back until I drifted back to sleep. I woke up early and have a very swollen muscles. I decided to call Lucas to tell him that I couldn't go the the meeting and just send a proxy for me.

"Babe, are you awake?" Julia asked as she hugs me.

"Good morning." I said and let her lie on my arm.

"Good morning." She said and smiled while her eyes are still closed.

"I'm sorry about last night." I said.

"Don't worry about it, I also have those sometimes, feeling better now?" She asked as she looks straight to my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm going to workout downstairs for a while." I said.

"I'll follow." She said.

"Alright." I said and kissed her cheek before getting out of the bed.

Julia's POV

I got out of the bed and changed my clothes into my workout outfit. I don't really know why she's always crying over her sister, but last night is the first time that I saw her cry that much, is there something that she's remembering that's why she's having these mood swings? She also said that she's really a guy, and that's not surprising because she has a dick, but she also has boobs, but she's flat so it's not really showing.

I was just wondering, what if she decided to be a man again? That means I'm still having a normal boyfriend which I can see is very handsome if she cuts her hair like a man. I just love her for whatever she is, if she want's to be a girl or a guy, that's not a problem. I made it clear that no matter what her sexuality is... I still love her.

"Are you going to stare at me the whole day?" She asked while running on the treadmill.

"I'll just jog for a few minutes." I said and used the other treadmill. 

I can tell that she's very slim, she has a perfect shape and she knows how to keep her dick. I couldn't even see it. her abs are killing me, those four packs are so sexy. She's like a man but also a woman, I can't take my eyes out of her crotch, her thigh muscles are flexing every step.

"Babe, if you want to get fucked, just tell me, don't look at it." She said and chuckled.

"No, I'm just wondering how you keep your dick." I said and started jogging.

"I just got used to it." She said.

I just giggled and started jogging. Her workout is very intense, but she keeps her face very cool, it's like she's used to it. I finished my 30 minute jog while she cools down and kept stealing glances from me.