RYUICHI'S ARC: The Alpha Who Is Desired By Everyone

IT ALL began around my third year in high school. I discovered something that would forever change my life.....

          “Okuda-kun~! Long time no see!” A high schooler woman who was a classmate of mine squealed the moment she saw me strutting in the hallways of the third year’s building. She has been regularly throwing herself at me since the beginning of our classes but until now, all I could ever remember about her was her face.

          “Oh. ‘Sup...” I lazily responded without stopping on my track and didn’t care to glance at the woman who was now walking beside me. She even coiled her arms around my forearm, acting all familiar.

          “Okuda-kun, where have you been? Everyone in class missed you,” she started. “I missed you the most, though.”

          「Ah, seriously... There she goes again,」I sarcastically thought to myself.

          “Are you free tonight?” she asked while fluttering her eyes. “Do you wanna spend time with me? I am always free if it’s Okuda-kun.” After that, she giggled like a slut.

There was no end to this kind of situation. Every day, different kinds of women would approach me and would ask me for sex. They didn’t mind even if it was for free or just a one night stand as long as they got to taste my cock — all because I happened to be a dominant Alpha.

And lately, even guys started showing their interests towards me. It would have been fine if they were all normal people but...

They were all Omegas — those types that easily surrender their bodies to any Alpha they see. The more dominant the Alpha, the more persistent they become.

And there is this so-called Omegaverse; a type of secondary gender that is determined when a child reaches a certain age. This secondary gender is categorized into three: Alpha, Beta and Omega.

Alphas are considered the most dominant gender among the three. They possess intelligence, charisma, and they excel in just everything that they do. Betas, on the other hand, are like average people. Their popularity sometimes depend on their family status or on how hard they strive to get to the top. Lastly, the Omegas are the lowest type of all the genders. Given their frail and fragile overall features, they are given less opportunity in the society. It is very hard for an Omega to gain respectable stance.

Well, in terms of sexual aspects, anyone can give birth regardless of their primary gender. But it is much more complicated when it comes to sex between Alphas and Omegas. And I don’t even wanna talk about it or should I say...

I hate Omegas, in general.

          “Oh... I have plans tonight,” I purposely lied.

          “Eh...” She pouted her lips. “Okuda-kun, I bet you’re lying to me. You’re seeing someone else, aren’t you?” she exclaimed and acted all jealous and grumpy.

          “Does it matter?” The woman released her grip on me then her mouth gaped in shock.

          “Wha—?! Okuda-kun, you are so mean!” she shouted at me. Afterwards, I heard her thumping her way out of my vicinity. She was super annoyed by the way I treated her just now. A few students witnessed it too, after all.

          「Serves her right. I don’t wanna involve myself with that Omega woman any more than this,」I thought before something caught my eye that made me look at the window.

Up from here I could see random couples carelessly walking on the school grounds. They looked like they were enjoying. It was a revolting sight.

I felt like puking. When was the last time I saw something similar and in a blink of an eye, one of them betrayed the other person? Remembering it made me sick to the bones. These negaive thoughts hurling inside my mind has corrupted my feelings for some reason.