Chapter 61 • Return

❥Warning:
Includes strong language and blood.

-GEORGE's POV-
Dream and I left his room to meet Sapnap on the couch. He smiled once he saw us.

SAPNAP:
"Hey, everything okay?"

DREAM:
"Yeah. We just don't think going to the party is a good idea...just us two I mean."

Sapnap's eyebrows squished together.

SAPNAP:
"Why?"

I sighed nervously.

GEORGE:
"I just don't wanna be around new people...they could be like Hunter, you never know."

SAPNAP:
"I thought you were over it?" He stood up.

GEORGE:
"I am I just..." I sighed again, "I don't know, I just have a bad feeling."

Sapnap rolled his eyes.

SAPNAP:
"Well get over it. We're going tonight."

GEORGE:
"What?" I said quietly.

SAPNAP:
"You guys are coming with me and Olivia to the party."

DREAM:
"No. If George feels uncomfortable, he's not going and neither will I." His eyebrows squished together.

SAPNAP:
"Since when did you turn into a pussy, George?" He crossed his arms.

My eyes widened as they fell to the floor.

DREAM:
"Sapnap—" he snapped.

SAPNAP:
"You're a pussy George. You're just gonna let Hunter keep walking all over you like you're his bitch??" He raised his voice.

I frowned as I clenched my jaw.

DREAM:
"Nick—" he snapped with a hard glare.

SAPNAP:
"No, he's being a little bitch. Just get over what Hunter did, already. It's been a damn month. Stop being such a cry-baby." He glared at me.

Tears formed in my eyes by accident as my heart dropped. I quickly stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind me.

-DREAM's POV-
My eyes widened as my jaw dropped.

DREAM:
"Nick—what the fuck are you doing?? How could you say that to him??" I yelled as I walked closer to him.

SAPNAP:
"It's been a damn month, Clay! How much longer are you gonna let Hunter ruin your lives??" He raised his voice.

I shook my head angrily.

DREAM:
"Hunter fucking traumatized George—he fucking gave him PTSD and you're just saying he should get over it?? Maybe if it was simple, he would have already!"

He rolled his eyes.

SAPNAP:
"You two just need to come to the party."

DREAM:
"Why? Are you the little bitch that needs us to hold your hand everywhere you go?" I snapped.

Sapnap's eyes widened then he rolled his tongue across the inside of his cheek.

SAPNAP:
"I just wanted you guys to let loose, okay?"

DREAM:
"How we let loose is by being with each other." I glared.

SAPNAP:
"Yeah, you two always by your fucking selves without me."

I scoffed while shaking my head.

DREAM:
"Well I'm sorry that I want to hangout with my boyfriend."

SAPNAP:
"What happened to you hanging out with your best friend, huh?"

DREAM:
"You're..." I sighed.