II - Resurrection.

A/N: so, I just read most of my Wattpad private messages, and I just realized how funny you all are! So I made a collage to show the funniest snippets of my conversations with my fans! And I just realized that about ALL of my readers are girls. The ones that I know the gender of, that is. :) and hey guys, don't know if I've said this before, but thanks for the ongoing support! It is greatly appreciated.

At about 7;00 PM Danielle went to her babysitter's and me and Mike had dinner at a fancy restaurant. After that, we went to the pizzeria to get the feel of the new place. It wasn't at all the same as the old place, and the animatronics weren't either. They were more chubby, childish and shiny. The place in general was also a lot bigger.
"Who's this guy?" Mike asked as he pointed at something that looked like one of the villagers from animal crossing. "He looks like a boy who hands out balloons." I said.
"No duh, captain obvious. What's his name?"
"I don't know! But, I'll call him Balloon Boy. It just fits."
"Wait... Shut up and listen."
I waited five seconds and then I heard it. It sounded like some sort of static coming from behind me.
I turned and walked toward the large room. It had an endoskeleton with a white fox head. But why did it have two heads and three hands.
"Who is this guy?" Mike asked.
"He's really mangled." I pointed out.
"I can see that."
"What's his name?"
"I dunno."
"Then I'll just call him the Mangled." I said.
"Next, we should look at the security office." Mike said.
"It's probably the same. The only new thing that we need to worry about are the Mangled and Balloon Boy. But the doors should keep them out, too. Right?" I asked.
"They don't seem to have any muscle, so no, we probably don't need to worry."
Hell, was I wrong. The office didn't have any doors, and an extra entrance to top off the downsides.
"Screw it! This is suicide!" I exclaimed as I entered the huge room.
"Wait, there's this mask thingy." Mike said and stuck an empty Freddy mask on his head.
Ohh, I see. I used this trick back in 2008. I used an empty bonnie mask to scare Chica away.
"So it isn't suicide." I thought as I picked it up. I glanced at the flashlight we had. It wasn't very good. I shined it at the hallway, which was surprisingly dark without it.
"Wait, we only have one mask." I pointed out.
"I'll go get another one." I said and I walked out of the room while Mike fiddled with everything different on the desk. I stepped into the parts and service, which was where they probably had extra helmets. I looked at the familiar, animatronics. Why the hell would they rip Bonnie's face off? I didn't care. That bitch almost killed me like, 20 times, he was just getting what he deserves. I saw a Freddy mask and reached to grab it, but hesitated when I saw Foxy sitting right beside it. I quickly snatched it from beside him and turned to leave, but dropped it as soon as I saw her.