XII - Just Gold

I was walking down the street to my new job. It was wet. Not quite raining but it was damp. The indicator to cross the street switched from a stop sign to a man walking. I started to cross but then a rusty truck came out of what seemed to be nowhere. I was taken off of my feet and flung forward. I went about ten feet before I hit my head on the asphalt. Wham.

I sat up so fast in my bed that I swear if the roof was lower, I'd have a concussion.
"What's wrong, bae?"
"I just had a bad dream.."
"Or was it a vision?"
"I honestly don't know. Hopefully it wasn't a vision because I kinda got hit by a truck in it." I flipped back down. Mike inched his way toward me. He kissed my cheek and sighed.
"You'll wake up soon enough."
"What?"
"I didn't say anything."
"Ugh, I'm getting your voice back in my head again."
"What's so bad about that?"
"It's telling me stuff that doesn't make any sense and I keep thinking that you're saying it."
"Whelp, I can't help with that. I'm no physiatrist."
"X. Freaking D." I said.
"LO. Freaking L." He flipped his hair on the last L, trying to sound like a obnoxious teenage girl. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.
"What time is it?" I asked.
He picked up his iPhone.
"4:30 AM."
"You know what?"
"What?"
"We should go to Freddy's today."
"Yeah, actually. We should."
"Kay, whelp, I'm gonna get some sleep in the meantime."
What I didn't know was that going to Freddy's today was the worst and one of the last decisions of my entire life.

Mommy shook me awake at around 8:30. She said that we were going to Freddy's today. I got dressed and ate some Lucky Charms. At around 9:00, we got into the car to go to Freddy's. I played Angry Birds on mommy's iPhone on the way. Once we got there, I hopped out of the car and went into the building. It was like the best dream I'd ever had. There was cotton candy, lots of arcade machines and most of all, awesome animals. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica were singing and dancing on the stage, but what got most of my attention was a broken fox. I walked into the room. A bunch of kids, about my age were putting pieces on the fox. They got the parts out of a box. I found something cool in the box. It was an arm. I picked it up and stuck it onto the fox. It whirred and spun, and then it high five'd me. I patted the fox on the head and it screamed. I jumped in fright and backed away. It looked horrified. It looked around, it's ears were facing backward. It smiled and screamed again. I squealed and ran out of the room. I eventually found Mom out of the huge group of people.
"Whoa! What's wrong?"
"That fox screamed!" I cried.
"It's okay." She said. She calmed me down.
Later into the day, the crowd died down and it was just me, daddy, mommy and a couple of other families. Daddy was playing an arcade game called,
"Music Legend!"
"Hello!" I heard.
I turned to see a golden bear.
"Hi!" I replied.
"I have some toys in here! Do you want to play?"
"Sure!"
I walked into the doorway but almost instantly regretted it. I saw kids. Kids like me. Dead. Blood was all over the floor. I turned to make a break for it, but I ran into a locked door. The golden bear pulled me back, but it's golden head was missing, revealing the purple head of a man.
The last thing I did before his knife went into my throat was scream.

A/N: yes, I know, I'm evil. Also, I know this is a bad time to ask, but me and xAll_The_Fandomsx have made a Wattpad group called Official_Fandom_Team and if you guys would go follow it, that'd be awesome!