01/24/22 9:18AM

I... Looked back once more at the city built from unheard words, as all, and I accept it's pure beauty.

I admire it truthfully for what it's become, so mossy, dripping softly into lukewarm puddles of letters, sentences wrapping around the spine, through every page, felt every single fucking thing I'd ever put down and that's what made it so goddamn special.

I hug tightly to every little punctuation mark and cradle the words that I sew together.

To _ This book would be absolutely nothing without you. Every moment spent with you was nothing short of the best moments of my life. I'm sorry things ended so badly between us, I'll catch you in the next one, hopefully.

To my friends, thank you for supporting me and giving me a place to be vulnerable and open about EVERYTHING. My trials and tribulations. The smile you guys put on my face every day makes getting up worth it just a little more.

To... Yk. At this point, I don't know if you've known or if you're just now finding out but thank you for giving me a reason to write again when I fell off. I write about you the most because as artists, abstract and undeniably and incredibly unique aura, is so rare. I fell in love with you, and that's okay because I got to experience some of my most treasurable moments with you there, even if they weren't often.

Thank you to everyone who read this book, my new book is being started, I'm so excited to share pieces of it.

Much love,
Jaxin