|| Lost Pages of His Life ||

"Everybody said his temper was as hot as boiling water,
But nobody knew that he could melt like ice when he was with her."

Mr Navin Sharma looks before him to find an age old orphanage ; from last few years he's been searching for her address a lot but couldn't. But today he's succeeded to reach here....He's a hope to find her here only.

........

Shruti Sharma - the mistress of whole Sharma Palace roars angrily finding 'her husband's adopted daughter'....or could say the 'fruit of his sinful union'. All have appeared there to witness the scene with their bare eyes when from nowhere the ill mother of Mr Navin Sharma reaches there. When she goes to touch an already afraid Riddhima's cheeks, she quickly hugs 'her papa' to find security.

Mrs Archana Sharma, the aged mother of Navin feels a penetrating pain in her heart with this rejection ; her conscience mocks her for her past guilts.

That's when a girl around Riddhima's age shouts in jealousy : "Who are you? And..and why are you hugging my dad like that? .... go away from him!"

Riddhima scrunches her brows in fear seeing such rude behaviour from the strangers .. or the supposed family of hers! The excitement she's been having few minutes ago gets lost in deepest part of her mind.

Navin finds Riddhima's facial expressions and gets to know what she's been thinking. So he tries to introduce her with the youngsters : "Beti(to Riddhima) .... look there, they are your SIBLINGS! The girl's name is SHIVALI and with her the little boy is PRITAM. They are your little brother and sister....Shivali is few months younger than you but Pritam is only six now. Will you love them and take care of them as an elder sister?"

Riddhima smiles a big and nods her head happily when the kids have different expressions on their face. Shivali rolls her eyes seeing the girl's cheap dress while Pritam shares a toothy smile with Riddhima. He comes to Riddhima with little steps and tugs her frock from bottom to ask sweetly : "Can I call you as my didu?"

Riddhima couldn't control from pressing his chubby cheeks when the little one smiles cheekily.

Shruti has been holding herself from bursting her bottled anger seeing the atmosphere but now she couldn't keep calm when her own son is doing friendship with the girl who is reason behind her broken marriage!

So she cries out loudly by making Navin guilty once again : "No....you will not call her anything..because she's a NOBODY! SHE'S NO EXISTENCE IN OUR LIFE....(to her husband) .. in these years of marriage too, you've never showered your love upon me for once and now you're upto snatching my kids from me!

In these years' long married life, you've never given me place in your heart because you've kept some bloody orphan girl there..useless! And now you've brought her dirty blood here too....she'll live here upon my dead body!"

"Shruti!....don't forget you are degrading MY LOVE and about Riddhima, I don't think I've to remind you who she's to me! And yes, the right you've upon this house along with Shivali and Pritam, Riddhima too holds the same right." - shrieks Navin in a strict tone.

His tone is too sharp to taunt Shruti's rich blood : "Ohh....now she's YOUR LOVE'S SIGN instead of sinful intimacy! But are you not forgetting how oneday you've come behind me with a marriage proposal when her dirty mother has been carrying that shit in her womb?....where has been YOUR SO CALLED LOVE for her then?"