|| HIM not-to-be fated as Mine ||

" You were You, and I was I ;
we were two before our time.
I was yours before I know,
and You have always
been mine too. "
- Lang Leav.

Her maternal uncle asks him and hers to introduce each other in name of having drinks ; that's when Vansh has noticed how beautiful Shelly is from near too. But he couldn't gather his heart to bring his heart out to her when Shelly has been busy to roam around her eyes around the party hall to notice any known person so that she could leave them..but alas! She's disappointed finding none.

Vansh has been following her all the time so Sameer Mehra thinks it would be better if he leaves the youngsters to talk freely but seeing Shelly he looses the idea to leave soon. But that's when an investor asks him to come aside for business talk so he's to leave with unwanted mind.

As soon as he leaves, Shelly feels unprepared before the handsome man which somehow satisfies Vansh's ego. He's been hurt knowing when all girls run behind him HIS LADY LOVE is ignoring his presence! But now her shyness adds happiness to his sinking heart.

Before she could excuse herself, Vansh introduces himself and after having a talk, he asks for her friendship. Shelly feels surprised when he asks for her friendship when all run behind her for her beauty and money....so she too thinks to go with this friendship.

And from that night their friendship starts to grow....while Vansh too gets struck there as Mr Sameer Mehra offers him a deal in collaboration which needs Vansh to be in Dubai for the whole month. It's the first time he's away from his siblings. His dadi assures him of handling the kids and prays for some special one in his life ; and meanwhile, for what Mr Sameer Mehra has stopped Vansh in Dubai has started succeeding too!

Yes, Shelly has fallen deeply for Vansh with the later in selflessly love with hers. And his stay in Dubai gets extended to three months making his siblings to be inwardly angry upon Shelly. For the first time they find Vansh to be away from them....they loss their guardian angel in Vansh after their parents' untimely death.

And that creates a gap in their beautiful relationship. Unknown to all the chaos happening in those innocent hearts, Vansh has married Shelly in the church with her family's support ; though dadi has been physically absent there but her blessing has been always with them.

Everything has been going good ; though Shelly has asked time for the nest step towards their new relationship called pure marriage, Vansh has been happy thinking his love is with him. But he's been missing the spark to mark her as his, simultaneously to be marked by hers too. And the day has appeared too.

On their six month of anniversary, Shelly has thought to surprise him by presenting herself to her husband. So getting ready in a black net saree and off-shoulder blouse, she looks herself at the mirror and smiles in satisfaction. Unknown to her, Vansh has gone Mumbai that evening in emergency as Siya has fallen from stairs. Being too involved in the project with Mr Sameer Mehra, he has to stop in Dubai only in these days which is the reason behind his negligence towards his siblings.

This seperation has made Siya so stressed that she couldn't notice when she's lost her steps while climbing the stairs.

When Shelly learns Vansh's sudden leave from her maternal uncle, she's been disappointed as she's decorated their whole room with jasmine and rose....hell, she's wore saree for the first time....just to make him surprised! But she's surprised knowing his departure. The whole scented room with dim lights make her broken.