𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 00

"What is it, Albus?" Minerva McGonagall asked. "It's from the future." The headmaster answered with wonder. "But, wasn't that kind of magic banned by the ministry centuries ago?" Horace Slughorn piped in.

"But there is a possibility that the one who sent these had received the future ministry's permission." Dumbledore inspected the box. "Should we even trust it Albus? For all we know it could be cursed." Flitwick peered at the box. "What shall we do about it?"

"We shall watch it. It said that this is to prevent the unfortunate events in the future. It could be a good thing."

✦❃✦❃✦

The students of Hogwarts and the guests were all on the edge of their seats, listening to Dumbledore's explanation. "It is stated in here that this takes place after Harry Potter survived the killing curse and unknowingly defeating the dark lord when he was only a year old."

Murmurs sounded throughout the great hall, some joyous and some uneasy. The Potters and the marauders however were livid. Who would cast the Killing Curse on a baby?! Thought the group. "Who's the mother?" Asked a fourth year. It was no doubt that she was one of James' fan girls.

"Lily Evans." McGonagall answered with a twinkle in her eyes. The marauders teased a beaming James as the girls teased a red faced Lily.

✦❃✦❃✦

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦

It was night time in Surrey, we see an owl on a street sign that read "Privet Drive". The camera shows identical brick houses lined in a street. The owl flies away and an elderly man that we can recognise as Dumbledore walks out of the forest near the street.

He passed a tabby cat standing next to a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. The lights in the lamposts immediately disappeared. He puts away the device and looks down at the cat as it meowed.

"Minnie." The marauders and Prewett twins said at the sight of the professor in animagus form. "Boys." The professor reprimanded.

Dumbledore: I should've known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.

The cat silently looks at him. The camera shifts to a wall and the cats shadow turned into a woman with a pointy hat. The sound of footsteps were heard and Minerva Mcgonagall appeared.

McGonagall: Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

"What does she mean?"

"Maybe the dark lords deafeat?"

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

McGonagall: The kids?

"Kids? Does James have more?" Carina Black asked, a small pang of well hidden jealousy. She was James Potter's current girlfriend. She knew that she had no chance, but tried anyway. And here it was, the proof that she can never be with him.

"I wouldn't doubt it. He's been obssessed with her for years." Sirius Black yelped in pain as Remus Lupin hit his head.

Dumbledore: Hagrid is on his way with the boy.

McGonagall: And the girl?

Dumbledore: She's to be with her godmother, Narcissa Malfoy.

"What?!" James Potter yelled. "Why isn't it Alice or Dorcas or Marlene? Why would we make-" "James!" Euphemia Potter scolded her son. "Sorry."

There was a sound of an engine, the two professors looked to see a flying motorcycle descending from the air. It skidded to a halt on the streets and a large man known as Rubeus Hagrid took off his goggles.