𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 01

The scene changed and showed a sleeping ten year old Harry.

"Awww. He's a big boy now." Lily cooed.

Petunia: Up. Get up.

"Petunia?" Lily asked in disbelief. "Who's she?" Carina asked the redhead. "My sister." Lily answered bitterly.

Petunia: Now!

The woman continued to pound on the door and left after a while.

Gasps were heard in the great hall. "HE SLEEPS IN A CUPBOARD?!" Molly, Lily, and Euphemia screached. "My little prongsie."

Harry wakes up, turns on the light and puts his round glasses on that was a little damaged. A large boy suddenly ran down the stairs and stops just above the cupboard and continously jumped up and down.

Dudley: Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo!

Harry looked up with some dust falling from the stairs. The boy laughs, runs down the stairs and in the kitchen. Harry tries to come out but was pushed back in by Dudley.

Petunia: Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!

Vernon: Happy birthday son.

Petunia and Dudley giggle. Harry comes into the kitchen with outgrown clothes.

Petunia: Cook breakfast. And don't burn anything.

Harry: Yes aunt Petunia.

Harry proceeds to cook bacon.

"My son isn't a servant!" Lily yelled.

Petunia: I want everything to be perfect during my Dudley's special day.

Petunia leads Dudley to the living room to reveal a mountain of presents.

Petunia: Aren't they wonderful darlimg?

Dudley: How many are there?

Vernon: Thirty six. I counted them myself.

Dudley: Thirty six?! I had thirty seven last year!

Vernon: Err... Yes but some of them are bigger than last year.

Dudley: I don't care how big they are!

Petunia: Oh, now now. This is what we're going to do. When we go out, we're going to buy you two more presents! How's that pumpkin?

"That's not how you raise a child." Molly Weasley voiced out her thoughts.

The scene changed to show the family heading towards a car.

Petunia: It will be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm looking forward to it.

Harry was about to enter the vehicle but Vernon stopped him. Pointing his keys at Harry.

Vernon: I'm warning you boy. Any funny business, any at all. You'll have no meals for a week. Get in.

"May I murder them?" Lily asked the minister of magic who tried to remove himslef from the murderous girls gaze. "I think the better punishmennt would be to remove his manhood. He'd lose his pride. And for men, that's worse than death. I read a spell for it somewhere."

Carina Black suggested as she, Bellatrix and Lily grinned evily. The Lestrange brothers scooted away from the Black cousins, as did the boys near Lily.

The family were in a reptile house, looking at a large boa constructor.