𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 04

In the streets of London, Harry and Hagrid are seen walking.

Harry: First year students will require- three sets of robes, one wand.

He turns to Hagrid.

Hagrid: Essential bit of equipment Harry.

Harry: One pair of dragon-hide gloves. Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?

Hagrid: Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Hheh. Crikey, but not a dragon.

Harry: So dragons are real?

Hagrid: Fast and misunderstood creatures Harry, fast and misunderstood.

Harry: Cool. I want to ride one.

"Don't get any ideas." Euphemia Potter scolded as she saw the looks that the group of four shared.

The next scene, Harry and Hagrid are seen walking once again.

Harry: All students must be equipped with... one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad. Could we find all this in London?

Hagrid: If you know where to go.

They walked towards the store. As they get closer the sign magically appeared. 'The Leaky Cauldron'. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and chatter.

Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I pressume?

Hagrid: No thanks Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping Harry here to buy his school supplies.

The professors sigh at Hagrids lack of subtlety.

Man: Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back.

Woman: Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.

A man in robes with a turban appears.

Quirell: Harry P-Potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to m-meet you.

Hagrid: Hellos, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, this is Professor Quirell. He'll be you Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

"That stuttering fool is supposed to teach our children how to defend themselves." Scoffed Narcissa. "For all I know he'd faint the moment someone points their wand at him." Narcissa crossed her arms. "Well it is rumoured that the DADA position is cursed." Rabastan shrugged. "Might as well have a ghost teach it if it is." Rodolphus suggested.

Harry: Oh, nice to meet you.

"Is it really?" Regulus placed a chip in his mouth. A crunch echoed after his words.

Harry offered his hand bit Quirell hesitatingly refused.

Quirell: F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potters? Heheh.

Hagrid: Yes, well, must be going now. Lot's to buy. Heh.

Harry: Goodbye.

Harry eyed him suspiciously before walking away with Hagrid.

Hagrid: See, Harry, you are famous.

Harry: But why am I famous Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?

Hagrid: I'm not exactly the right person to tell you that, Harry.

Hagrid taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks shift and reveal a hidden street full of people.