Part 23: Night Life

CAST PRESENT:
ADI - ALYSSA
ERIS - SAMANTHA
GAB - KIEF
JAMIE - ELLA
CADEN - THIRDY
ZORALLE - BEA
ELAINE - ALEXA
KARLY - ANJI
YSA - SHANAIA
TRISTAN - EIAN

Hello, medyo mahaba po 'to pambawi lang dahil matagal na hindi nakapag ud 🤣

THIRD PERSON POV

Eris' friends and Adi's friends ate dinner separately, this is since some of their friends wanted to try different foods from the different restaurants by the beach.

Eris was completely silent while her friends are eating and sharing stories. Napansin naman 'to ni Karly kaya kinausap niya ito nang pabulong.

"Uy" Pagkulbit ni Karly sa katabi na si Eris.

"Hmm?" Eris answered.

"Bakit ka ganyan? Ang tahimik mo masyado, may nangyari ba?"

"Wala naman. Okay lang ako." Eris said and tapped Karly's lap.

Karly was not convinced that Eris is okay dahil para siyang kinakabahan na ewan. Pero yung kaba, hindi siya nagreresult sa pamumutla. Instead, parang namumula pa siya kaya napaka gulo.

Karly was about to open a conversation again with Eris but their friends told them na mag bill out na sila.

Ang usapan kasi, kailangan 9pm, magkakasama na sila ulit ng mga friends ni Adi sa pinaka malaking bar dito sa beach at para ma experience na rin ang night life dito.

Nang makapag bill out, agad silang pumunta sa bar and Adi's friends were already there.

Eris looked for Adi and she saw her getting a case of beer from the bar and carried it all by herself in front of their friends.

"Kuha lang kayo guys, everything's on me!" Gab said. Ang mga boys, bigla naman siyang chinest bump sa sobrang saya at ang ibang girls ay pinag gugulo naman ang buhok nito.

Eris was just looking at Adi, still in total shock that she heard what she called her before jumping off the cliff. Ngayon nakakaramdam din siya ng kaba pero may parte sa kanya ang talaga namang kinikilig din kasi tinawag din siya ni Adi by that endearment.

Ysa gave Eris one beer, she thanked her and then she went back to looking at Adi from a not so far but not so close distance.

Adi, after getting a beer for herself, finally met Eris' eyes. By the sight of Eris looking at her before she did, she just smiled, raised her beer and mouthed 'one' as she also did the 'number one' hand gesture.

She then, closed her eyes and drank the beer straight. After she did, she opened another beer, looked at Eris, and mouthed 'two' as she also did the 'number two' hand gesture.

Natatawa naman si Eris dito dahil masyadong feeling. Sure naman siya na hanggang dalawang bote lang 'to kagaya ng sinabi nito sa kanya dati.

The group were originally just standing at the sand since they're also enjoying listening to the live band that's performing. But, some of Eris' and Adi's friends sat on the table near them kaya naman napasunod nalang din sina Adi at Eris. Now, they're in front of each other.

Another case of beer was placed near them kaya nagsi kuha nalang ulit sila. Eris didn't feel like drinking a lot kaya she's still holding her first bottle.

Adi, on the other hand, got herself another one. Eris was just looking at her, confused, as to why she's drinking another bottle e allergic siya dito?

Before drinking another bottle, Adi looked at Eris again and made the 'number three' hand gesture.

"Hoy!" Pagtawag naman ni Eris dito nang mainom ulit ni Adi nang straight ang pangatlo niyang bote ng beer.