Part 26

CAST PRESENT:
ADI/EADRIANNE - ALYSSA
ERIS/AMORELLE - SAM
GAB - KIEF
JOSH - SCOTT
JAMIE - ELLA
KARLY - ANJI
SHAYNE - MICHELE
IVY - CHIE
CADEN - THIRDY
RAP - KYLE
ZORALLE - BDL
CHANTY - DEN
ELAINE - ALEXA
YSA - SHANAIA
TRISTAN - EIAN
EMIL - BEN

ERIS' POV

It's been 3 months since I found out that Josh was the one who was consistently sending me flowers every week. Nakakagulat dahil kapag nagmemessage kami at nagkikita, he acts so normal na parang close friends lang din kami.

I got to know more of him nang magsimula siyang manligaw. He's sweet, charming, a true gentleman, a good listener and most of all, he's funny. Sobrang kalog pala ni loko. I didn't see that coming. I guess he just became comfortbale around me kaya I did so too.

My friends, they've been teasing us, especially Karly. Palagi niyang pinapaalala ang pros ng pagsagot kay Josh which I can clearly see. It's just that, I know deep inside, I'm in love with someone else.

Si Adi pa rin. Siya palagi kahit ang komplikado at ang sakit.

In those 3 months, she remained the same. We ramined the same. She knows that Josh has been courting me because I told her and some of my friends did before me as well.

Her reaction, it was plain and did not even react that much. Parang sobrang normal lang. I'm not expecting her na magalit. Maybe I just expected to see in her eyes na merong bakas ng selos o ano, but there was none.

We still gave time to see each other on fridays and talked on the phone most of the time. At eto ang dahilan kaya napakagulo. She's just sending me mixed signals.

Palagi siyang nag aalala, nag aalaga at nagpapasaya sakin even in the simplest, most random ways. It sometimes make me feel that what she feels towards me is not like but love. Pero, kapag hindi naman kami magkasama at magkausap, she's been consistently seeing Gab also, together with his family. Idagdag pa ang paulan ng pictures whenever they're spending time together na para bang sila.

I should be preparing myself for the worst but I just can't. I kept holding on the simple "I like you" that she said more than a year ago.

Today is exactly two days before Adi's Physician Licensure Exam. I don't know how it works but she said she'll be taking the exams on four separate days. 2 days this week and 2 days next week. Then, after a minimum of two weeks of taking the exams, that's when the results will come out.

This exam is big for her. She's been waiting for this her whole life. Wala pa ang exams and results but I know for sure she'll ace it! Looking at her now in front of me, and the past months while studying even at the other end of the video call, kulang nalang isubsob na nito ang sarili niya sa mga books and personal notes. Sa sobrang focused, hindi ko magawang makulbit man lang, baka mamaya maging dahilan pa sa pagkawala ng momentum niya which is ayokong mangyari dahil nakakabadtrip. Kahit sakin pa gawin, mababadtrip din ako.

I'm also reviewing at the moment. I still have a month and a few days before taking the Bar Exam. I'm nervous, yes. But, I try to not think about it that much, yung date. It will just stress me out to know that it's coming by fast at baka hindi pa ako maka review nang maayos.

From looking at Adi na nakatalikod sakin at the moment kasi nga nag aaral, I went back to studying and turned around as well.

After a few minutes, I got my focus and rhythm in studying back. I began to quiz myself on my mind. Then, I was snapped out of my thoughts and studying when I felt that Adi hugged me from the back. I was sitting on my chair so the part that she could only hug was from my shoulders and up to my neck.