Six

*Lyn's Pov*
The lady finally came back with our bottle and we took about two shots each. We had a lil smallish-medium sized bottle, some slight. We wasn't tryna do nothing heavy. So after the lil shots we get up to join everybody else that's dancing,

*Des's Pov*
Me and my potna jus chilling, got us a hookah, got us a bottle, nun major. We vibin to the music and feelin the energy of the ppls around us. This random ass chick sits between me and Sachii, we not thinking nothing of it because aye open section plus I'm thinking it's jus one of the females that work innis bitch or sum. Shiid I was wrong she get to talking me all slow n shit tryna be cute. I'm ignoring ha ass and laughing at the mfs in the distance. "So what's your name" and here we go all these questions. My potna tell me he got to go to the bathroom n shit so he head to handle his business. Shorty beside me steady talking and Ian wanna embarrass her so I lean over closer to her a lil bit and just tell her "My bad shorty but Ian interested" she laughed a lil "Baby I'm just chillin..I'm not doing anything". She tells me that AS she proceeds to touch all on my chest and shit so I grab ha hand to stop her from roaming all on my shit. I hear commotion but I'm not really paying attention to cs yk everybody loud innis mf. I tell her "I told you I'm straight". So I move her hand and she just drops it on my pants on top of my shit. So I'm like nah she gotta go but before I can even say some shit I hear "This what we doing now"

*Ky's POV*
Maybe like a hour had passed and we saw no sign of Sachii or Des. At the moment we in the bathroom in the mirror making sure we straight n shit. We danced a little earlier but not too much. We were laughing at how my ass almost broke my neck out there tryna show out. Lyn just thought it was so funny like bitch I almost died and you laughing. We leaving out the bathroom and GUESS WHO WE SEE! Mr.Sachii himself! "Okaayyy look at you..looking how you looking. Where you been alligator neck" He laughed and we stepped aside out of the other peoples way. "I been in here for a good hour and a half. Where have YALL been" I propped my hand up on my hip "US TOO!" Lyn joined in "Damn are y'all long lost bestfriends or sum..all happy and loud n shit" We all laughed at her crazy ass, always talking shut bout some. "Is it only you here? None of yo "homeboys" tagged alone"...."Why you say homeboys like that and nah Des ass in a section. We ova by the booth" ..."Hell, no wonder we didn't see y'all, we all the way on the other side"

*Lyn's Pov*
"I'm finna go to Des" I told them both and walked away. I was ready to be all ON my manz. I'm makin my way through the crowd and I look up. Y'all I didn't even make it HALFWAY yet and I see Des wit a BITCH!! And they all on each other. So I started mf sprinting through the crowd, pushing bitches and yelling. They cussing at me but I'm not giving a fuck. I make it up there and I'm PISSED!

*With Ky and Sachii*
They're just having their conversation still chopping it up. Sachii still holding in his piss and Ky ass justa lauging. They take a quick break for him to go in and handle his business. While he washing his hands he hear noise and not the normal typa noise.. like the noise that catch everybody attention when some shut finna break out. He hurry up and come out to see Ky on her phone texting. "Bro you don't hear that?" She look up to see a crowd and people yelling. "Aye that's me n Des spot" They Start rushing through the crowd to see what's going on. They both thought the same thing "Oh shit" They step up to see Des blocking Lyn's licks and her yelling and crying. Ky stepped up to stop her friend from making a scene at the party and almost got hit her self "LET ME GO!" Both sachii and Ky has to grab her. After she snatched away she hit him once again and stormed away. All three of us hurried to grab our shit and rush behind her...embarrassing.. Ky pulls Lyn to the side for her to explain so Ky gives her keys to Lyn so she could leave. Sachii being nosey steps over to Ky for answers because Des too busy calling Lyn. "Bruh what just happened" Ky not wanting to say too much responds "Iono I just know NIGGAS AINT SHIT" getting loud enough for Des to hear the ending . Sachii being the kinda friend he is, he came to his friends defense "Nah my boy not like that he love that girl man" Ky knowing her friend wouldn't lie nor cause a scene like that for fun she sided with her friend. "She had a reason"....

*Days Later*
The communication between everybody was so...off. The girls were talking as usual but Des and Lyn weren't talking. After that incident a couple nights ago, Lyn been giving that man the cold shoulder and silent treatment! I mean can't blame her..she saw what happened.. Plus Ky didn't really communicate with Sachii like that frfr but they haven't spoken since that night either. Atleast when everything was cool we did talk some.