One

*RECORD SCRATCH*  run that back turbo
Yea nah I'm rewriting this because wtf was that?
Okay so you will be using your imagination to decide what you want these characters to look like. Okay? Thank you. *Excuse any errors*
⚠️ WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Characters:

Des/Desmond- 23
ReRe/Desiree-22
Lyn/Ashlyn-21
Marcus-22
Sachii -23
Ky/ Kyree-21

8am- KY's POV

*phone rings*
I opened a eye and focused it in the direction the sound was coming from. After another ring, it stopped. I turned over and closed my eyes in a attempt to go back to sleep but it rang again. I huffed and slapped my hand on the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I could barely even see the contact from the crust in my eyes. "Hello!?" I answered with a attitude. "Why it took you so fucking long to answer my calls. Where tf you at?" My body tensed up to the sound of his voice and the attitude turned into fright. "I-I'm sorry I was-" I couldn't even explain myself before I heard "come open the door" *bleep bleep bleep* I ran into the bathroom and wetting my wash rag not even letting the water get hot first. I hurried to wipe my face and winced in pain. I slipped on my house shoes and ran to the door almost falling over my own shoes. I opened it and there he stood...Marcus...Before I could even say Good morning he pushed inside and grabbed me by my arm. "What I tell you about not answering my calls!?" He tightened his grip on my arm "oow" I gripped at his hand and he punched me in my nose. My head flew back and my hand quickly met my face covering my now bleeding nose. He hit me again adding more pain to the old purple spots on my face. "Stop fucking playing wit me Kyree!" He hit my again, his fist connecting with my jaw. He finally let me go and I fell to the ground with tears running down my face. My whole face stinging as the warm salty tears ran over my bruises. Everything began to slow down as he paced back and forth. The ceiling fan began to slow down, the sound of the ticks from the clock seemed to slowly fade away, his angry body slowly paced back and forth as he spoke with his hands and his veins popped from his neck. The room was spinning and I saw 3 of everything. I turned on my stomach and tried to pull myself across the floor and my tears and blood made puddles under me. "Where you think you going" I turned to look at someone who once said they loved me and would always take care of me, raise their fist once again and connect it with my right jaw.. That was it.. My eyes wouldn't stay open...I felt cold...I saw darkness... wait wait OMG I could see myself. I could see him on the floor holding my limp body. H-He was crying..Why? How? YOU DID THIS TO ME! H-How could you do this to me.. My face was covered in blood and my lips were swollen..My beautiful face..How could you..
He screamed and cried touching my hair and caressing my face.."BABY IM SORRY COME BACK"  I stood there with tears in my eyes as his hands gripped my clothing and he stuffed his face into my lifeless body. I couldn't understand why he was crying..why he was upset. He wanted me to wake up- but why? Did he really love me? I smiled "H-he wants me! He's crying for me!" I looked up in the midst of the celebration and saw my reflection in the wall mirror. My smile slowly faded into a frown and I became angry. I brought my hand up to touch my face and focused my attention on a weeping Marcus. I screamed "WHY ARE YOU CRYING" "I HATE YOU" I had so much anger and tension built up in me and I wanted to let it go. I walked around our bodies screaming and throwing a fit. "GO AWAY" "I HATE YOU" "YOU PIECE OF SHIT" "SHUUT UUUUP!" The large wall mirror fell from the wall and shattered. I looked into the imperfect shatters of mirror seeing my face how it once was. I was so beautiful. I was me... I burst into tears remembering the feeling of freedom, of living. Hearing the sounds of the mirror being crushed I looked over to see him leaving out of the apartment. He left me..He left me for dead.

THIRD POV
Truth is Kyree knew about Marcus and his issues. She knew he was overprotective, controlling, selfish,  manipulative and well crazy. She figured she could change him by showing him the love and affection he was getting from 2 other women. Thing is Kyree was naive and just couldn't believe the rumors about him. She just couldn't, she wouldn't. But even though Marcus treated her like she was a side of broccoli he really did love her. He just had a different way of showing it. She just made him mad sometimes and truth be told he was insecure. Yea he had other females but Kyree was one he couldn't let go. He just couldn't lose her to somebody else.