Four

After about 30 minutes of driving, we pulled up to the mall and it was PACKED! Everybody and they granny, mama, unctie, and cousin was there. We had to take a parking spot that was farther from the entrance. After doing that we got out the car and went inside. "I wanna get my nails done" I told Lyn. There was a shop inside the mall and surprisingly they weren't full! "Ong me too but fiiirst let's find us a fit for tn". We walked through the mall going in and out of stores, spending money left and right. We went into maybe 5 stores and paid for something in each one. We were ready to sit down after the 4th one. We're now in the 6 th store, sitting in the dressing room laughing. We didn't need to try anything on, we just wanted to rest for a little. Lyn was scrolling on tiktok and let out a laugh and snort and I HOLLERED! Someone knocked on the door "One secooond" Lyn responded. We gathered up the clothes we wer gonna buy and left out. "Did you eat anything this morning" I asked Lyn. She replied with a simple "no" as I turned towards the food court. We made it to the food court and Lyn got her food while I got something to drink.

After a couple minutes of being at the food court we were on our way to the nail shop. As I looked up from my pome, I locked eyes with this random guy. Random yet oddly cute. "Eh" I put my eyes back into my phone and kept walking. Walking into the salon we were greeted by workers as they asked to take any bags we had. We were both sat into chairs near each other and began to get our service. By the time we were done 2 hours had passed. "Decent" we'd had spent a total of 5 hours in the mall and it was about time we left.
Ky's Nails

Lyn's Nails

Lyn's Nails

*MATCHING TOES*

*MATCHING TOES*

We payed and left, we wanted to atleast get a 30 minute nap or something. By the time we walked out, y'all tell me why tf we see Des and Sachii! Then Lyn crazy ass started dipping behind the damn mannequins! "Girl wth you doing" she yanked me down "Des think I'm at a doctors appointment" I HOLLERED! Baby we had to start ditty bopping and shit to get past the food court and to the entrance. We FINALLY made it to the car and crunk up and that's when Lyn got a call "Bitch it's him!" This crazy mf answered the phone like a dummy "Hello" *KNOCK KNOCK* Bitch when I tell you scared shitless! Tell me why tf they ass at the car window! Lyn ended the 3 second call and let down the window. "I thought you was at the doctors.. and you KNOW you can't sneak wit Ky loud ass laugh" Smcht no he didn't "See what had happened waass" he pulled the door open "man come on" she pulled it back shut and locked it "Nuh uh and I had to lie because you don't like when I go shopping..you say I pick up every and anything but that's not even true" I turned a looked at the back seat filled with bags and then looked at Lyn. "This bitch stay lyin" while they were having a conversation sachii knocked on my window and I let it down "Yes sir" "Wassup shorty" he peeked in the backseat "Damn wea yall supposed to be going" I laughed "we supposed to be-" Lyn hit me in my arm so I stopped talking and sachi laughed "Oouu y'all tryna go to that kickback tn!" Des just joined in on our conversation "What fucking kickback" Lyn stared at sachii then looked at Des "Iono what he tammat" he smacked his lips "Yea ight.. you not going" Lyn sat back in her seat and let the window up in his face. After a couple seconds of him yelling through the glass they stepped back and we pulled off. "I'm going to that kickback" Lyn grinned as we rode. I spoke "we might as well forget a nap at this point because yk they gone be right on our ass." I turned the music down "Ong so we just gone pull up to the house and imma run in and grab some stuff and then we gone go to yo place" I replied with a simple "bet" and sped to her house, we were there in 20 minutes. "Ight bruh in and out 5 minutes" We both got out the car and ran into the house. We started to pack her some makeup, clothes, shoes, jewelry and ALL. She made sure she had what she would maybe need and we left. We made it back to my place and by that time, it was time for us to get ready. We went in and got settled before starting our showers. Lyn was in the guest bath and I was in mine, of course. After being in for about 30 minutes I got out and dried off. I stood in the mirror and looked at myself before brushing my teeth and using my face wash. I went into my bedroom and saw Lyn sitting at my vanity. I put on my underclothes and sat beside her and started doing mine also. We had atleast 30 minutes to finish our makeup. I told Alexa to play my favorites and we got to work. Time flew by and we were done. We had to hurry because it was now 8..Black folks never on time but I mean hey who comes on time anyways? We put on perfume and deodorant and lotion and got dressed. We took a couple of pictures but didn't post them. After that we left.

Lyn's Makeup Inspo

Ky's Makeup Inspo

Lyn's outfit

Ky's Outfit

Ky's Outfit