Training

Requested by Twichu

I love taking requests, they just might not be super long. 

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Rogue, I know you can do better than that," the white dragon slayer yelled across the arena, energy pulsing around him. Panting, the other got back into stance, still shaking from the last blow. He readied himself once more, waiting for the force of sheer light to hit him. There was no fighting back, not at this rate at least. As the other ran toward him, full dragon force, the dark mage noticed a chink in his partner's armor. He had failed to guard his left side, leaving it wide open for attack. Mustering what energy he had left, the shadow dragon slayer switched his stance from one of defense to one of attack. This has to work, he thought to himself nervously, knowing a single mistake could leave him on the other end of the arena with multiple broken ribs. Focusing his energy on the one spot, Rogue knocked his partner to the other side of the ring with a satisfying thunk. Moving through the shadows, he gave Sting no time to recover before delivering another blow to the chest. I've got you now, he thought, smirking. Straddling the other, he collected shadows for one last hit.

 Arms jerked him down by the neck, crashing his lips with his partners. The white dragonslayer wasted no time flipping him over and continuing to kiss down his neck. A moan escaped the dark mage as the blonde continued to ravish him with kisses. Lacing his fingers through the other's hair, Rogue pulled him back up to his mouth roughly. They were a tangle of bodies, unsure of where shadow ended and light began. Merging together, moving their lips as one as hands roamed previously charted territory. Yes, they had done this before. Stolen kisses in the guild, long nights entangled in each other's arms, hungered making out in storage closets where no one would see them.

"Sting," he begged, his voice strained.

"What?" his partner mumbled against the skin of his neck, kissing along his collarbone.

"Someone might see."

"So what?"

"What do you mean 'so what'?" The shadow dragonslayer tried to move, but it was useless. Sting had him pinned down with no intention of letting up.

"I mean you're my boyfriend and I don't care who sees us."

"I'm your boyfriend?" Rogue asked, eyes bulging.

The blonde gave him a strange look.

"Of course. You're all mine," he said, wrapping his arms protectively around the other.

"Um." The white dragonslayer stood, pulling the quieter of the two up with him.

"Why don't we finish this somewhere more," he paused, breath tickling Rogue's ear as he spoke. "Private."

Shivers ran down his spine as he let the blonde lead him out of the arena. And he couldn't be happier.