A Bet Best Not Lost

Thanks so much for all the support on my last story, A Train Ride Home!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

As always, I apologize for a) bad writing, b) OOC-ness and c) anything else I've forgotten.

Let me know your thoughts, do you think I should continue with this storyline? Comments are always appreciated.

Thanks!!
-Lily
----------------------------------------------
"Come on, you can't stay in there forever," Sting coaxed, posted outside the bathroom door.
"Absolutely not," came the shadow dragon slayer's reply, muffled by the door.
"I'm sure you look adorable!"
"And that is exactly why I'm not coming out." The blonde sighed, it was going to take their whole guild to get him out.
"If you don't get your sorry ass out here right now, I'm getting Yukino." After a few moments, he heard the lock click and Rogue stepped out, decked from head to toe in gothic Lolita.
"Oh my," a voice said from behind. Rogue's eyes widened in embarrassment as he blurted out "I lost a bet!"
"Well that explains things," Yukino answered, stepping out from behind Sting.
"Best bet I ever made," the white dragon slayer commented, smirking maliciously.
"Now that you've seen me-"
"Not so fast," the blonde said, tugging on the boy's waist. Before he could protest, the raven haired was silenced with a kiss, grunting in surprise.
"Wh-what are you doing?" he asked, pulling away slightly.
Sting pouted, "I'm not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?"
"Well-well no, but-" He was cut off by the feel of the blonde's lips on his neck, gently biting where it met his jaw.
Yukino looked on in amusement and smiled before saying, "I guess I'll leave you two alone." And with a wink, she was gone, leaving the twin dragon slayers to themselves.
"You are simply wearing too many clothes," the white dragon slayer purred sultrily, tugging at the strings of Rogue's outfit.
"Oh I am, am I?"