A Bet Best Not Lost part 2

"Ah-" he said as the blond bit the nape of his neck, continuing to kiss and lick up and down his jawline.

"On the bed. Now." Sting said, pulling off his shirt and pants. He obliged, laying down and spreading his legs wide. Pushing in between them, the light mage hovered over his mate, smiling softly to himself.

"What," the shadow dragonslayer pouted, looking up into wild blue eyes.

"You're cute."

"Am not!"

Smirking, he leaned down, lips brushing the others ear as he whispered, "You wouldn't be so fuckable if you weren't."

He blushed, looking away. Hands roamed bare skin, touching, rubbing, caressing. Their mouths met in a frenzy, tongues battling for control. Pinning his hands above his head, the blond bit at his neck, kissing and sucking along his collarbones. Rogue squirmed beneath him, desperately trying to escape as moans betrayed his true feelings.

"Ah- my clothes," he said as the light dragonslayer hiked the dress up to reveal the dark mage's hardened cock.

"Mm so sexy," Sting purred, trailing a hand along the fabric before ripping it in two. He left the stockings on, sliding up to caress the insides of the dragonslayer's thigh, teasing him.

"Oh-" he moaned loudly, bucking his hips toward the other.

"Like that?" There was a mischievous glint in the white dragonslayer's eyes.

"Yes," he breathed out, shuddering.

"Lube?"

"In the drawer." The blond leaned over, grabbing a small bottle from the nightstand. Coating his fingers in the clear liquid, the blond circled his partner's backside, pushing in slightly. Rogue winced as he entered, eyes shut tight.

"Relax," Sting coaxed, kissing along his jawline. The dark mage took a deep breath, trying to focus on the gentle caress of his partner's lips. Pleasure soon replaced discomfort as Rogue writhed beneath him, the blond's fingers brushing over his prostate.

"Please," he begged, precum leaking out his dick, pale skin flushed.

"Someone's excited," he teased, his partner looking away in embarrassment. "You're sure you're ready?"

"Always," Rogue breathed out. He slathered lube on his cock, re-coating the dark mage's entrance as well. Satisfied, he nestled between his legs, tip brushing his boyfriend's hole. The dragonslayer winced as he pushed inside, letting out a small cry.

"Shhhhhh," he cooed, running a hand through his dark locks. The white dragonslayer moved down his chest, laying trails of kisses in attempt to distract him as he went further in. With one final thrust he was completely buried, the other's walls squeezing him tightly. The shadow user yelped, pain evident in his features.

"Hey, hey, you need to relax," the blond insisted. Giving him time to adjust, Sting worked his way down his neck, kissing and licking while his hands roamed the other's body. The pained expression slowly subsided and one of pleasure took its place as moans escaped the dark one's lips.

"You can move," he said finally, the white dragonslayer pulling out before pushing back in slightly. He teased him, barely going in before pulling back out.

"Please," he begged, need apparent in his scarlet eyes.

"You want it?" Sting asked, smirking as he stroked the other's hardened cock.

"God yes." As he pushed in all the way, Rogue screamed in pleasure. The blonde rocked in him slowly at first, taking his time. Pulling the other's knees up, he pushed him further into the bed as his thrusts went deeper and deeper. Moans filled the room, echoing off the walls.

"S-Sting," he mewled, red eyes filled with lust. Looking down at him, the white dragonslayer couldn't help but smile. He was his opposite in every way, yet they complemented each other so well. Rogue was perfect, from his tousled black hair to his marbled skin.

"What-ah-are you smiling about?" he questioned, panting as Sting continued to pound into him.

"You," he whispered back, causing the other to blush. Before he could give an appropriate reply, pleasure rippled through the dark mage's body, causing him to whimper.

"Ah-I'm close," he said, clinging to the others shoulders, their bodies moving as one. Every one of the blonde's thrusts was met by Rogue's hips, sending both into ecstasy.

"Cum for me," he rasped out, his load pumping into the shadow dragonslayer as he released. Coated in sweat and cum, the two collapsed side by side, exhausted.

"How was that?" Sting asked, pulling the other to his side.

"Sticky," he teased, grabbing tissues off the nightstand and cleaning up his chest.

"I think I could fix that," the blond purred, wrapping his arms around Rogue's waist and pulling him back.

"Shower?"

"Shower." The two rolled off the bed, laughing as they stumbled into the bathroom hand in hand.

"Rogue."

"Hmm?" Inquisitive red eyes met Sting's bright blue ones.

"I love you."