Future Information on Izuku and His Friends/Family

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Height: 5'6"

Age: 15

DOB: June 15th

Quirk: One For All and Magic

Spells: All

Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, smart, flexible, acrobatic, silent, Hero Analysis, gun fighting, Bo staff fighting, idea maker, strategy planner, and technology.

Appearances: Izuku has short messy black hair with green highlights. Emerald green eyes. Four freckles on each cheek.

Old Vigilante Name: The Emerald Demon

Personality: Kind, playful, willing to risk his life for the safety of others, reckless, smart, silent, mumbles a lot, loves studying quirks, and protective of his friends especially Amber.

Personas: Joker, Crow, And Robin Hood

Name: Amber Fayette

Height: 5'7" 

Age: 15

DOB: January 27th

Quirk: Magic

Spells: All

Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, smart, fast, flexible, acrobatic, talkative, strategy planner, gun fighting, sword fighting, nunchuck fighting, idea giver, and technology tester.

Appearances: Long wavy pink hair. Pink eyes. Wears glasses or goggles.

Old Vigilante Name: The Scarlett Devil

Personality: Kind, playful, willing to risk her life for the safety of others, reckless, smart, fast, social, talkative, tries to see the good in everyone, and she's very protective of her friends especially Izuku.

Personas: Ocala, My Lady, Luna, and Harley Quen.

First Meeting: Izuku first time meeting Amber was the day he was rethinking being a hero, but Amber persuaded him to become a vigilante with the help of her friends who are a group of Vigilantes know as the Phantom Thieves. Izuku learned that they adopted Amber. They were supportive of both his and Amber's dreams of being heroes. Joker taught them how to succeed summon their personas and how to fight with multiple different types of blades. Morgan taught them how to fight with their personas. Skull taught them how to use a bö staff and other non-bladed weapons. Noir taught them how to shoot a gun efficiently.