Bad Boy Meets the Nerd

(Bad Boy-Ash)

(Bad Boy-Ash)

(The nerd-Jordan)

(The nerd-Jordan)

Jordan's pov

I was walking down the hall of my high school to get to my locker when I saw My Crush/Bully His name is Ash. He was hot as hell with his Blue eyes and tattoo sleeves and his lip piercings but he would never like me as I'm the Nerd of the school. I walked past him but heard his buddy Justin say "Look who just walked past us without giving our homework ash" Ash said "He is just a nerd let him go dude" my heart broke into pieces as I thought he was different but I guess he isn't I just walked to class and I sat down at my desk.

Ash's Pov

I was at my locker hanging out with my friends when I saw Jordy walking closer to us and I love his nerdy adorkable-self his nerdy but emo style makes him look so cute but I wouldn't admit it cause my friends would tease me and make fun of me for liking him I mean they know I like all Gender, Non-Binary and Trans and they don't care as long as I don't like them like that and I was like no thanks yall ain't my type I laughed when they whined about it but anyways back to Jordy he walked past us and then I heard Justin say "Look who just walked past us without giving our homework Ash" I mentally slapped Justin but said Cooly "He is just a nerd let him go, Dude" I saw Jordy's face drop for a split second then I saw him just go straight face and walked to class. I thought 'Im sorry Jordy' then the bell rang after 5mins so we walked into class and I walked in to see the teacher saying "Why must you come in later Mr.Curlington" I smirked then said "Cause I love to" the teacher rolled his eyes then said "Just sit down" so I looked for an open seat and saw one by Jordy so I walked to him and sat down.

Author's pov

when Ash sat down next to Jordan everyone started whispering and then Ash Glared at everyone so they stopped and went back to paying attention to the teacher.

Ash's pov

I took my phone out and texted my dad who was the principal and told him I wanted to sing to my crush Next thing I knew Everyone heard the announcement say "EVERYONE REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM WE HAVE A TREAT FOR YOU!" Everyone walked to the auditorium as I went backstage and changed into my new outfit.