chapter 2

i woke up , the cold breeze hitting my face. today they come back with a new set of girls. some of them i might keep and some of them i might just let go of. it all depends on how they treat me walking into my space.

i heard a slight knock on my door. " who is it? " i sit up, waiting for someone on the other side to respond. they cracked the door open keeping their head down. " oh hey.. i needed you here anyway. " my assistant of the house. the leader of the pack and the one who takes care of all my girls. shes the only one i can let in my bedroom and be near my door. shes the only one i can trust.

" so are the new ones downstairs or what? " she nodded sitting on my bed. " they're all in the living room with ella. " i huffed getting up and putting on my baggy pants. " i told you not to let ella be in charge, shes way too nice to them and i don't want her to give them the wrong impression. " she nodded and closed the door. " wait ivy! "

" yeah.. " she peeked her head through the door. " i don't mean to be rude about it. i just need the girls to obey my rules before i come downstairs. i don't wanna kill their asses but if one of em tries shit on me, they're done for. " she laughed closing the door again.

living in this house full of people is hard enough. they're stuck here so they might as well make the best out of it. i walk down the stairs turning the corner to where the living room is where all my new babies are at. " oh what do we have here " i smirk, walking up to the first one. " look at me princess. " i whisper, pulling out my knife i had attached to my pants under her chin. " she looked at me, then back down at her lap.

i walked over to the next one. bright red hair, and brown eyes. " perfect.. " i smile, leaning down to kiss her soft lips. she'll be fun to play with. she moaned in my mouth,
holding onto my back. " mmm.. no touching. " i smirked walking over to the next. this one looked like she had a bitchy attitude, as if she was gonna run over every girl in here.

" ayo listen, you're already giving off this vibe that you think you run shit around here but I'm now letting you know.. you don't. "

" two more to go! " i yell walking over to the next. " mmmm you're so beautiful, strip. "
i smirk backing away. " w-what? " you can tell shes nervous. she bit her bottom lip, looking up at me with her light brown innocent eyes. " you heard me.. " she hot up, taking every piece of her clothing off her body and threw them on the bed. " good, now play with yourself. "

she sat down, grabbing her boobs and squeezing them as hard as she could, lord she had massive tits. she sucked on her fingers and moved them down to her heat. " good now put them inside you baby. " she smirked, putting her fingers inside of her.

her face got bright red as she added more pressure. " y-yes daddy! " she moaned letting the house hear how good she could fuck herself.

" i want you to help me c-cum.. " she moaned slightly. " Not yet. you're new here and you don't get those privileges yet. you gotta earn it princess now het dressed and come back into the living room when you're done. " i kissed her lips, closing the door behind me.

" okay onto the last one! " i walked over to her. her long black hair covers most of her shoulders. she kept her head down, trying to avoid any eye contact with me bur i loved it. i grabbed her neck making sure she seen my face and i seen hers. shes so perfect. " whats your name baby? " she rolled her eyes, pushing my hand away and looking away. here we go.

next chapter is gonna be a little short but that's all i'm gonna do for today and i might do more tonight :)