chapter 4

* skipped till later that night *

" OKAY WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I CANT GET HER INVOLVED, FIGURE IT OUT! "

who the fuck is yelling in my house? i walk out of my room, roaming around. " what the fuck is going on?! " i look over at ivy and the new girls. " theres only enough room for 4 girls and this one doesn't have anywhere to sleep. i turn around and seeing the one and only, violet. " of course its you. "

i walk over to her, dismissing everyone. " well hello babygirl.. " i smirk, kissing her soft lips. she pushed my body away. wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. " don't fucking touch me bitch. " i have no other option, i pulled my gun out aiming it to the back of her head.

" say something smart again and i pull the trigger. nobody fives a fuck about you and everyone is numb to the sound of screaming. you wanna die in this kitchen? go right the fuck ahead. all i wanna do is help you out. " she nodded her head stepping away from me breathing heavily. i threw the gun on the counter, pulling her arm upstairs.

" for now, you're sleeping with me whether you like it or not. i know you hate it as much as i do but i gotta do what i gotta do. " she looked around, not listening to shit i have to say. " aye... are you listening? " she looked up, getting out of her dream like state. " mhm yeah daddy i hear you. " i like the way that sounds coming from her.

" i have a couple rules before you sleep with me, first of all, you cannot leave this room unless i say so. second, do not let anyone in here unless its ivy. third.. if you have to touch some of my shit.. ask me first. i will most likely say no but its worth a try." she nodded sitting down at the edge of the bed. " this isn't prison so i'm not even holding you hostage but i just need order. i don't want you mfs roaming around unless you gotta use the bathroom. theres one right there so you don't even have to leave. " she huffed, taking her shoes off.

" sounds like a hostage to me.. " she said under her breath. i swear this girl is gonna be the death of me. the reason why i didn't kill her is because i wanna have a little fun first. shes too pretty to throw away. " don't get smart with me please. i'm too tired for this right now. "

" you look like you don't do nothing and just sit around and twinkle your toes everyday. i should be the one tired. " oh so now she has little jokes now? great. i walk over to her, putting my hand on her throat and squeezing my nails deep into her veins. " watch your mouth. you don't wanna talk to me again like that. understand miss violet? " she tried pulling my arms down but couldn't reach me.

" you cant take the pain can you princess? tell me you want me to stop and ill stop. go ahead pussy. " her face started turning red and her pupils went side to side. " o-okay i'm sorry! " she managed to scream out. i let go of her, looking at her neck filled with my nail marks.

" these fingers coulda been somewhere else but you wanna talk back huh? " i smirked biting down my lower lip. she scooted onto the bed and put her head on my cold pillow. she looked numb and i could finally see that i had control over her body. " thats my side of the bed.. " she looked up scooting over again. " you don't wanna change into something else? " i say looking down at her body. she had on tight jeans and a tube top that fit her body perfectly but it wasn't something comfortable to sleep in.

" i really don't have any clothes.. " i got up looking in my closet for something. i threw a black oversized shirt
at her. she caught it, walking to the bathroom. " nah change right here. " she turned around, trying her best not to talk back. " but i don't feel comfortable changing in front of you, please can i just- "

" you heard what the fuck i said. " i looked deep into her eyes as she stripped from head to toe in front of me. gosh shes so beautiful. she slipped the shirt over her body, climbing into bed with me. " stay on your side.. " i whisper turning my back to face the window.

" i didn't wanna touch you anyway mr grinch. "
i'm gonna kill her i swear.