chapter 5

" wake the fuck up! " i yell throwing a pillow at her head as hard as i could. " what the hell is wrong with you? " she shot up, looking around.

" you gotta get outta my shit, i got another one of my girls coming in " she looked at the clock and back at me. " so you woke me up, out of my beautiful sleep, to bring another girl in here when you're the one that invited me? "

" yeah thats what the fuck i'm doing, now get out of my shit. "  i pulled her up, pushing her straight to the door. " when do we get paid around here.. thats what the hell i'm even here for. not to het mistreatment. " if i could staple her mouth shut, i would. no questions asked.

" you get paid when you do what the fuck i asked. now get out. "

* violets pov *

i walk down stairs, tripping over my own feet. " hey whats up. " i turn over looking at ivy and the other girls. " Hi.. " i sit down in the kitchen. i don't even know why i'm here. i'm just here to take care of my little sisters and this is the only way i can do it with any other job.

" you want some food? " i nod, putting my head down on the counter again. " hey dude.. " i look up seeing a girl with bright blue hair and green eyes. theres so many different looking girls here and i'm just this boring ass person. " i'm ella, nice to meet you. i've been here for 2 years and shit can get crazy around here but i got your back if you need me. she patted my shoulder, giving me a bowl of fruit.

" thank you.. i'm violet. " she smiled sitting next to me. " you don't talk much do you? i don't blame you. there isn't much to say when you're numb. " she gets it. i think i found my person here. " yeah its really pointless speaking up when nobody cares what you say here. "

" i care... " i smiled throwing a grape in my mouth, earning claps from the rest of them. i could get used to this. i hear slight moans coming from upstairs, the sealing creaking. i already know who it is and i could care less. the only thing that's disturbing is that i have to sleep in the same bed she fucked another girl in.

" whats good babies... " i hear a familiar voice rasp. i turn around seeing billie in a black robe with a pretty girl next to her. their lips were plump and sore. you could tell they were fucking hut i tried to keep away i contact as hard as i could. " here you go princess.. " she handed the girl a roll of money like it was nothing. as if it was something she did daily.

" next time don't give lazy head and ill give you 3 more of these. " she kissed her lips, walking over to us. " i see you made a new friend.. " she looks at me, then ella. " you 2 would look good together. " she shrugged it off, sitting across from us. " today i want this house cleaned top to bottom by tonight, i want this shit spotless by tonight. everybody gets $3,000 by the deadline. get to work babies! "

i hate it here.