How he asks you out

Thomas: I was just leaving the homestead and as I was walking I felt someone tickle me from behind. I turned round to see who it was with a giggle that just escaped your lips. "What are you doing Thomas?" I said with a smile. That's when you saw two rocks on the ground. One small one that said 'yes' and one large one that said 'no'. He then handed me a letter which said 'Date Me?' and on the back it told me to bring him my answer...

Newt: I was standing in the homestead tuning down my bed getting ready for a day full of hard work when Newt approached me with a smile that was spread accross his face. He had adorable dimples and deep brown eyes. I gladly returned the smile and said "Hiya Newt". "Hi Y/N." His smile disappeared and turned to a frown. "Are you ok? Whats wrong?" I questioned him. "Its just that there must be something wrong with my eyes…I can’t take them off you." I turned a deep crimson colour, that's when he gave me a rose and asked me if he could take me on a date.

Minho: I had just completed my first month in the Glade. I was a runner, my keeper was Minho. It started out as any other normal morning we were waiting for the doors to open when Minho whispered to me "You're running with me." I was shocked. I thought I was done with training. "Why?" I questioned to which he replied with, "Just follow me you'll see..."

*******

We had been running for a few hours when we stumbled across a pile of Ivy. Suddenly Minho stopped, grabbed my hands, gazed me in the eye and told me to look down. As i did so, i saw more Ivy on the ground it spelt out 'will you go out of me?'...

Alby: I was in the dining hall when alby approached me with a cardboard box. Inside it was my favourite pizza. The toppings spelt out a phrase 'Will you date me'? Alby then repeated the question, "Will you go out with me?"

Gally: I was standing by the gardens talking to Zart (my current keeper) when Captain Gally (no stop saying that his name is Gally) and his band of merry men swaggered towards me. They whispered to each other then stared at me snickering. They then went to walk away when Gally turned back and shouted."Y/N. You, me date. Tonight. Don't be late!" I know i should have been insulted by that statement but actually i was rather intrigued. 

A/N: We wanted to say a huge thank you 79 reads in 12 hours. We were happy when we struck 10 reads but 79 reads has just blown us away. Please let us know what you think about our book and if you have any suggestions then PM me and we will add them into our story. We would love to hear form you...  Many thanks LoveBrodie-Sangstar & Elliesloth18