Your first kiss

Thomas: I stood by the homestead awkwardly awaiting my tour guide. I had only been in the glade a few days and I was ready to klunk my pants. When suddenly Thomas appeared from behind the slammer. God he looked hot in that v-neck T-shirt. Yes, I had a crush on Thomas but who wouldn't? He looked worried. "Y/N! Help me Chuck is missing and i have no idea where he is! No one has seen him for days. He is like m little brother. I dont know what id do if anything happened to him!..." He kept rambling on and on and I could see he couldnt stop himself but i could also see that he couldnt breath. Yet i remained still and silent. I was lost, in his eyes. Suddenly I felt a warm sensation on my lips, Thomas was kissing me. Out of suprise i pulled away. instantly regreting my desicion. "Y/N, im sorry i dont know what i was thinking i just needed a dist..." I cut him off with a kiss. This time no one pulled away and just as he was about to deepen the kiss Chuck jumped out from behind Thomas. He was there all along! Thomas was smiling while still kissing me. I just got played. But i didnt care.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Newt: We were sitting by the fire. It was our annual ritual after a new greenie had arrived. I was sat next to Newt, when i felt his strong callous yet soothing hand on mine. He then stood up, our hands still entwined with each other, and he trailed me towards the deadheads. when we stopped walking Newt leant me against a wide tree and placed his arms around my waist. I was inches from his lips and we were only 30 meters away from the campfire when he started to stroke my back and lean in for a sweet kiss, his lips moulding to mine. We kicked it up a notch and he started licking my lower lip and gesturing for me to open my mouth. When my lips were pried open he slowly pushed his tongue towards mine and gently explored my mouth. His tongue was so soft and sweet. When we released each other we were exhausted and out of breath. We started talking & walking back to the campfire. Best Night Ever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minho: He was the new greenie on the block. He had already had his tour and was now onto picking his new job. I was the keeper of the medjacks at the time. Over a short while he got into to rhythm of the glade and how it worked, he also became the keeper of the runners, I would stitch him up when he was hurt and he would teach me how to stay fit. One day after work he asked me if i wanted to go on a walk with him, after wandering about for hours we ended up ontop of the tree house looking at the constalations. He was proped up on one elbow staring into my eyes and when i asked him what he was doing he leaned in and kissed me. It lasted for about 10 seconds and we kissed a few times afterward and we stayed like that for hours...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gally: We were all sitting round the campfire playing truth or dare. (pretend there are other girls there) We span the greiver leg and it landed on Gally. He picked dare because and i quote "i aint no pansycake!". Okay then. Since Jeff has span the bottle it was up to him to pick the dare. "Gally, I dare you to go up the the girl you have a crush on and snog her. He looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. "YES!" i said quietly. "Come here then eyebrows!" I teased but i didnt actually expect him to come up to me but he did. And when he did he embrased me and then kissed me passionatlely. OH MY GAWD. A bunch of "ooooohhhooos","awwws" and "eewww's" came from our group, yet we continued to kiss, refusing to let go...

AN: i wanted to say a massive thank you for over 1000 reads when i started writing this story thype thing i never expected this many people to read it. i was wondering if you guys prefer the longer preferences or the shorter ones, and if anyone has any requests for imagines i would love to hear form you. Thank you so much shuck faces ;P