🍋☁️Shindo x fem reader☁️🍋

——————————————————

Y/N L/N= your first and last name

Setting: shindo's home
Type: fluff and smut
Kinks: quirk play, degrading, praise, toys, lots of teasing, and choking

——————————————————

○3rd person○

You were on shindo's bed while he was hanging out with all of his other friends. Tatami, itejiro, and shikkui. They where in the other room talking about random things. Out of no where you feel someone's hands crawl along your sides. You turn around and see shindo. He was your very best friend and to be honest you did have a really big crush on him but you tried to act bratty saying that you don't.

Shindo: "Hey. Wanna come and hang out with me and my other friends?"

Y/N: "yeah sure. Why not."

You and shindo go into the room together with everyone else. They where playing super Mario cart. Of course they where they are such little kids. You giggled at the sight of Tatami getting really mad when she lost. You decided to play and you were literally unstoppable beating everyone every time then it was shindo's turn and he noticed he was losing so he put his hand on your thigh and slowly moved it up. You got really flustered and turned really red. It made you lose the game and everyone thought it was because he was better at it then you but in reality he just distracted you. You looked at him and he was already looking at you smiling. You blushed again and went to go sit on a chair but Shindo sat in the chair first.

Shindo: "hah. I won both times." He said playfully.

Y/N: "oh please. You cheated." You rolled your eyes.

Shindo grabs your waist and puts you on his lap.

Shindo whispers: "roll your eyes again and I'll make you roll them back"

You blushed hard. It seemed like everyone else was focusing on a movie they put on (you can choose what movie is playing if ya want). Itejiro fell asleep on Tatami and Shikkui was focusing on the movie. You couldn't focus on the movie because shindo was hugging you from behind and had his head on your shoulder. 'So freaking cutee' you thought to yourself.

○Y/N pov○

Shindo has never acted like this before but I didn't mind. You felt him get closer to your neck. He started kissing your neck and biting softly. I covered you mouth trying to prevent any noises from coming out. He bite me harder and went down my back neck a bit. I whimpered a little and he moved his leg up in between yours and use his quirk and you covered your mouth even harder and whimpered very quietly.

Shindo whispers: "who is a good girl keeping quiet for no one to hear~." He moved his leg faster.

You whimpered a little louder and Shikkui looked at me. Shindo moved his leg away really fast and just acted like nothing happened.

Shikkui: "Y/N are you ok?"

Y/N: "y-yeah just tired" I moved around a bit because I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. (Ykyk)

Tatami: "then you should get some sleep" she said smiling.

Shindo: "I'll take you to my room I'm pretty tired myself." He touched my waist moving me a bit making me feel that he was hard.

Y/N: "o-ok."

me and shindo walked out to his room and as soon as the door shut he pinned me to the wall and started kissing and marking my neck. I whimpered and pushed away a bit but he was way to strong. He smirk and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip for permission to enter. I denied and smiled to myself. Shindo decided to pick me up and throw me on the bed which made me gasp which got him the chance to kiss me and stick his tongue into my mouth. He explored around my mouth. I flipped him over to where I was on top and took off his shirt. He sat up and removed my shirt and bra and started sucking on my breast and messaging the other. I moaned quietly so his friends didn't hear me. Shindo moved his hand down my pants and moved his fingers on my clit and activated his quirk. It felt really good but I want to be a little bit of a brat.

Y/N whispers: "is that all you got master~ how pathetic~."

Shindo whispers: "don't test me. Be a good girl and take what's given to you~"

He moved his fingers faster which made me moan louder. He took off my pants and underwear and threw them somewhere. I took off his pants and took off his boxers. He is huge! I don't know if I can take that. He smirked cause he saw you staring. He climbed on top of you and teased you by rubbing his tip on your clit, he also was marking my neck. I moan a little and move around trying to get some type of friction between me and him. He took notice and grabbed my chin to look at him in the eyes.

Shindo: "so needy~. Is someone being a little slut for daddy~?"

You whimpered at the words. Without warning he slammed into you not giving you time to adjust to his length. You moan loudly probably loud enough that his friends can hear it. He kept going harder and faster. The pain and the pleasure all at once felt so good. He wrapped his hand around my neck and grabbed something from under his bed. Shindo put a blindfold on me and handcuffed me to the bed.

Y/N: "s-shindo? Wha-"

Before you could finish you felt his tongue on your clit and it made you moan loudly from the unexpected action. He started eating me out like I was the last meal he ever was gonna eat. It felt so good and I felt a knot in my stomach and I started moving my hips a little. He got the signal and moved his tongue deeper and using his quirk. I moaned his name so loudly and came on his face. He licked it all up. He then slowly go into you again this time he went only half deep in.

Shindo: "make sure they know your mine~ say my name like the good little slut you are~"

Y/N: "S-shindo~!"

Shindo: "oh c'mon~ you can do better than that~"

After he said that he rammed into me so hard with his full length and went harder and faster till my legs where basically shaking. He moved his fingers down to my clit and move it in circles (his quirk is still on) I moaned his name so fucking loud that I hurt my throat.

Shindo: "good girl~ that's what I like to hear~"

He went faster and got a little more sloppy indicating that he was close and I was also close. He went harder and faster and we both came. He came all over my stomach and I came all over his length. He went to grab towels and helped me get cleaned up and even helped me change. We played in bed together with him playing with my hair. Sooner or later we both fell asleep..

His friends are dead they heard everything XD.

——————————————————

I hoped you enjoyed this! I sure did 😏 anyways! This was one of my longest stories that I have wrote and it took me about 3 hours or more! Like damn! The next one I will do maybe either a male reader or having two mha characters and no power from reader. Idk yet.

Stay ~♡~cute/handsome/pretty~♡~

——————————————————

Words: 1295!!!!

——————————————————