🍋Bomb boi x trans reader ftm🍋

——————————————————

Y/N L/N= first and last name
F/C= favorite color

Setting: School + dorm
Type: smut
Kinks: choking, a little bit of force but consented! (If that make sense), toys, burns, and teasing

——————————————————

•Y/N Pov•

I was laying in bed and on my phone not realizing that I had to go to class. I was late. I got up and took a shower when I got out, I changed, and went to class. Aizawa was not happy. I walked in and sat next to my boyfriend bakugo. We where dating in secret so we kept pretending that we hated each other. It was like a fun game to us to see who can turn soft first and lose. A little while later the bell rang for lunch and I decided to tease bakugo. I got up and so did he. I walked past him grazing his pants with my hand. I continued to walk to lunch and walked into Mina.

Mina: "hey girl! Wanna sit at lunch with me today?" She smiled.

Y/N: "yeah!" I could escape from bakugo and it was perfect.

A little while later I got up to use the bathroom. I saw bakugo get up right after me and I knew what that meant so instead of going to the bathroom I went to my dorm. I waited by sitting on the bed facing away from the door. I didn't realize that he had came in and was just staring at me. I turned around and he walked towards me and held my chin.

Bakugo: "did you think that teasing me was a good idea?" He smirked.

Y/N: "what are you gonna do about it puppy~?" I laughed.

He got on top of me and kissed me. He put his leg in-between mine and rubbed very slowly. I gasped and he slid his tongue in my mouth. He explored my mouth while I gave little whines and whimpers of the tiny friction he was giving me. He broke the kiss and went to my neck.

Bakugo: "someone is needy~"

He kissed and sucked on my neck until he found my sweet spot. Once he did I moaned quietly and moved my hips more on his leg. He was teasing me and I just wanted more of him. He moved his hand down my pants and rubbed his hand over my panties. Then I remembered he didn't know that I was trans. So I backed away.

Bakugo: "what's the matter? Is everything ok? Do you not want to do this? I can stop."

Y/N: "no no it's not that. Uhm... I should tell you something-.."

Bakugo: "ok. I'm listening."

Y/N: "I'm.. trans.. so I'm not actually a boy-.." I looked down.

Bakugo: "love. I know already. Don't worry I support. But if you don't want to do this because of it then that's fine." He held my chin and smiled.

Y/N: "really?" I smiled and hugged him tight.

Bakugo: "I love you."

Y/N: "I love you too." I kissed him.

He kissed back and it was a sweet kiss too. Then he licked my bottom lip insintuating that he wanted to go further and I let him. We made out for awhile and then he moved his hand back down my pants and rubbed circles over my panties. I moaned into the kiss. He broke the kiss and gave me marks all over my sweet spot. I moaned a little louder and move my hips to get more friction. He took off my pants and my shirt. So I took off his shirt and pants. He looked at me looking at my body and smiled.

Bakugo: "your very handsome. You're my everything."

I smiled and flipped him to where I was on top and I bit down on his neck and moved my hips over his boxers. He moaned lightly and moved his hands behind my back and took off my binder. He kissed me while he took off his boxers and my panties. He grabbed my hips and moved me to hover over his member.

Bakugo: "you ready~?"

Y/N: "Don't even have to ask~"

I moved down on him and moaned. He move me up and down fast and kissed my neck. He held onto my hair and pulled it back to get better access to my neck. I moaned loudly.

Bakugo: "oh~ you like it rough"

He went harder in me and bit down on my neck. I moaned his name so loud that it could probably be heard from the lunch room. But I couldn't be sure. He flipped me over to where he was on top. I had an idea so I opened my drawer and grabbed handcuffs and a blindfold.

Bakugo: "naughty boy~"

He grabbed them and handcuffed me to the bed and put the blindfold on me. I giggled and smiled. He moved his hand rubbing my thigh then I felt a slight burn and I whimpered a little. I couldn't see what he was gonna do next so when I felt his tongue on my clit I moaned loudly. He moved his tongue to my entrance and licked deeper into me, eating me out. I whimpered and whined. I bit my lip hard trying to stay a bit quieter. He noticed and didn't like it so he moved to my neck and bit my sweet spot while he moved his member to my entrance. He pounded into me so hard and put his hands on my waist and gave me slight burns. This made me moan and scream his name and all kinds of nonsense. He kept going faster and harder. I moved my hips indicating that I was close. He got sloppy and burned my waist a little more and then I came all over his member and he pulled out and came on my stomach. I tried to move but he held me down.

Bakugo: "oh we aren't done~"

I was shocked when I felt that he went back in but fully in. I didn't know he wasn't all the way in until now. I moaned so loudly and bit my lip hard. He pulled on my hair and moved faster and harder. He bit down on my neck again. He moved his hand to move circles around my clit while he moved faster and harder. I moaned loudly and moved my hips around. He got a little sloppy but kept going and came and moaned his name so loud. He kept going even after I came. I felt tired and my legs where numb, I made soft whines and whimpers as he kept going. Then he pulled out and came on stomach again. He laid next to me and cuddled me tight.

Y/N: "c-can we take.. a b-bath" my voice hurt and kept cracking. Great.

Bakugo: "of course, love"

He picked me up and we both took a shower. Once we where done showering we got changed and laid back down in bed. I smiled and cuddled him.

Bakugo: "Aizawa is gonna be mad" he laughed.

He was right though. We totally skipped lunch and the rest of class. We are doomed. But I ignored it for now and fell asleep with him holding me in his arms.

——————————————————

Hoped you liked this one! It's longer than how I normally make it but ya know this made me a total tomato! I loved this scenario though.

——————————————————

Words total: 1256!!!

——————————————————