☁️Mina x Male reader☁️

——————————————————

Y/N L/N= first and last name
F/C= favorite color
F/D= favorite drink

Setting: main area + your dorm
Type: fluff
Kinks: none.

Background info!: You and Mina are best friends and have been best friends for a while! You've always had a crush on her but never got to tell her! Anyways- Enjoy!

——————————————————

•Narrator's Pov•

You were hanging out in the main area with the bakugo squad. Y'all where all bored and tried to think of something to do.

Bakugo: "let's just watch a fucking movie or something!"

Denki: "yeah sure what do you wanna watch exactly?"

Sero: "let's watch a horror movie!!" He said it very excited.

Bakugo: "fine whatever"

Kiri and Bakugo cuddled up next to each other while denki and sero found a horror movie on the TV and started it. You where sitting on the floor watching the movie and Mina was sitting above you on the couch. Half way through the movie you got a little tired and laid on mina's lap. Mina didn't react but she did smile a bit and played with your hair while you fell asleep. A few minutes later the movie ended and Mina tried to wake you up. When you woke up everyone else was leaving and going to their dorms.

Y/N: "oh sorry I must've fell asleep I'm sorry."

Mina: "nah! Your good! Now c'mon everyone else going to sleep."

Y/N: "but I'm not tired anymore-"

Mina: "hmm. Then let's go play a game in my room! I have a ton of games and I bet I can beat you!"

Y/N: "bet! That is a challenge!" You smile.

You guys both got up and went into mina's dorm. She went on her bed and turned on her XBOX. You sat down next to her and she gave you a controller.

Mina: "you're gonna go down" she smirked and turned on the game.

Y/N: "you wish" you chuckled.

Y'all played the game for awhile and she won twice and you won three times. You seemed proud because she said that she was gonna bring you down but it turns out you just destroyed her at the game! Y'all played one more round and you won again making you the full on winner.

Y/N: "Hah! Looks like I win!" You laughed.

Mina: "broooo no fair!"

Y/N: "someone is a sore loser" you looked at her.

Mina: "pfft. Oh please I am not a sore loser!" She laughed and pushed your shoulder.

Y/N: "hey! You wanna go!" You said playfully while pushing her shoulder.

Mina: "oh it's on!" She pushed you off the bed and laughed.

You got up and grabbed a pillow. Y'all both where now having a pillow fight. Then all of the sudden Mina was on top of you on the bed.

Mina: "oooo~ I kinda like this position" she giggled.

Y/N: "h-heh yeah-"

Mina: "hey uhm. Can I tell you something" she got off and sat down next to you.

Y/N: "yeah go ahead."

Mina: "I- I kinda like you-"

Y/N: "r-really! I like you too!"

She looked shocked and then you held her chin and kissed her gently.

Y/N: "let's go on a date tomorrow! We will have so much fun. We can even go to your favorite cafè."

Mina: "your literally the best."

Y'all both laid down on her bed and cuddled. She played with your hair until you both where asleep in each other's arms. So adorable.

——————————————————

I hope you guys liked this! I know it's a bit short but I still hope you guys like it! Also thank you so much for 120 readers!!! I never thought that people would actually read my stuff! Btw the next few stories are gonna be fluff but if you have any requests then please do tell!

Stay ~♡~cute/handsome/pretty~♡~

——————————————————

Words total: 653!

——————————————————