ii. Jealous

TW: 🔞🔥 SMUT 🔥🔞

Natasha and Wanda had been in a relationship for almost a year now and they were still living in the Avengers compound since both of them were part of the team. The Avengers went on missions together or sometimes, if it was something light, just two or three of them.

That day Natasha came back from a two days mission with Steve and Bruce and as Wanda heard the group talking she rushed to see her girlfriend. But when she saw Bruce "flirting" with Nat, her eyes turned red.

« You are gorgeous, I'm glad we spent some time together. » Bruce said shyly to Natasha, making the redhead laugh. Wanda heard Bruce's words and she went back to their room, since she didn't want to break something with her mind.

« Ok you're good to go, good luck Bruce. » she answered and at the same moment she saw Wanda leaving the room. « Wands! »

The redhead opened the door to their bedroom and saw her girlfriend on her bed, she was confused about Wanda not hugging or kissing her.

« Hi my love, I missed you. » she said laying on top of her, putting her head on the brunette's chest. Nat tried to behave like always to see Wanda's reaction, so she started to stroke her hair.

« Hi. »

« What's wrong baby? » Nat asked and she moved her face near Wanda's like she was asking for a kiss.

« You tell me. » Wanda answered, ignoring her completely. She crossed her arms and moved her eyes towards the windows.

« Wanda what happened? »

Natasha was confused, she didn't understand what could be wrong then she thought that maybe Wanda was about to break up with her. She started to panic and her heart was beating faster than normal, but she tried not to show it.

« Don't think about that. But maybe think of what you did, then you tell me if I should do it. » Clearly Wanda read her mind, she turned back and Natasha was shaking her head.

« Wanda what the fuck? May I ask what I did? » Natasha asked looking at her girlfriend , she was getting angry since she didn't do anything wrong but apparently Wanda didn't think the same.

« You're gorgeous, I'm glad we spent some time together. » Wanda mimicked Bruce while pacing around the room. « Are you cheating on me with a green guy? In front of my eyes? »

Natasha burst out laughing, that made Wanda angrier to the point that she was surrounded by red sparkles. The redhead went near her and reached out her hand to put it on the sokovian's cheek.

« Wands I'm not cheating on you. Bruce is going out with someone and asked me what he should do. » she started to move her thumb on Wanda's face and she noticed that the sparkles were disappearing. « I promise baby, I would never. »

« Yeah, well... » she was actually relieved to hear that, but she didn't want to let her win like that. « Well you two kissed once. »

Natasha thought she was adorable. Seeing her jealous always made the russian feel loved and important, but she would never cheat on her. Not that Wanda made her feel loved only when she was jealous, but Natasha found that really cute.

« Baby that was years ago, drop it. » she said chuckling before hugging her.

Wanda rolled her eyes and hugged her back, but it wasn't the end. Oh no, she had the perfect comeback in mind and she let it go, only for that moment.

« I missed you too, but now cuddle me and I can think about forgiving you. »

« Oh yeah? »

Wanda nodded and Natasha laughed, she threw herself on the bed then started to cuddle her girlfriend.